How to rotate the computer screen in windows with the keyboard? Step by step guide
Many people are unaware of the shortcuts that the Windows operating system has, so they waste time in performing steps from the default functions, since they could do so by pressing a combination of keys.
One of those shortcuts is rotating the screen so that you can see everything you have on your computer in different directions. As with mobile phones.
If you want to know how this effect occurs on a screen in Windows, you will have to continue reading because we will also teach you other tricks that will be very useful when working on your PC.
Steps to rotate your Windows PC screen from the keyboard
Microsoft Windows has thought of everything and is looking for ways to streamline the tasks you want to perform on your computer. One of them is the complete horizontal or vertical rotation of the desktop so that you can see how smartphones or tablets rotate through their sensors. To perform this effect you can go to the OS settings and look for the Nvidia screen or graphics option and choose the degree of rotation. You can also do it through shortcuts.
For this you will have to do the following guide:
- If you want the screen to rotate vertically to the left, hold down Ctrl + Alt Gr + left direction arrow.
- You can also configure this action by pressing Alt Gr + left arrow so that it is at a 90 ° angle.
- To do the same, but this time in a vertical direction to the right, press Alt Gr + Ctrl + right direction arrow at the same time .
- You can also try with Alt Gr + right arrow giving way to a panel rotated 270 °.
- If you want to turn your panel completely upside down, then press Ctrl + Alt Gr + downward pointing arrow so your screen will be rotated 180 °.
- If you try with Alt Gr + down arrow the screen will be at 180 °.
- After this you will want it to return to its original position, it does not matter if it is looking right, left or up just press Ctrl + Alt Gr + direction arrow pointing up
These tips may or may not work depending on the graphics card the computer works with. These tricks work on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 operating systems.
List of the most useful keyboard shortcuts in Windows that you should know
In addition to rotating the computer screen there are other shortcuts that you can use in Windows, these commands help you to perform faster actions, due to the use of the keyboard. For example, you can use Ctrl + C and then Ctrl + V to copy and paste a text or a graphic.
But these are not all below, you can find the most useful Windows shortcuts:
- Alt + Esc or Alt + Tab: allows you to move between the different windows that remain open on the computer to select the one you want. In the first option you can do it directly, while in the second you will see some windows in thumbnails.
- Shift + Del: an item you have selected disappears forever, without moving it to the trash.
- Ctrl + Z: undo the last changes you have made one by one.
- Alt + Ctrl + V : within the Microsoft Word program it manages to divide the display of documents into two horizontal sections.
- Win (start button) +; (semicolon): you can insert different basic emojis if you are in a writing program. You can even write certain terms to result in emojis. Otherwise move up or down to select one. This option is available in version 10.
- Home button + C: Opens Cortana, the virtual assistant to give you voice prompts. If they are written instructions will be the command Win + S (start button). This applies only to version 10.
- Windows (start button) + Print or Print Screen : takes a screenshot of the screen and automatically stores it in the images folder.
- Win (start button) + Alt + Enter : Opens Windows Media Center in Windows 7 and 8.1.
- Ctrl + e: helps to select all items, files, text or searches in the same window.
- Ctrl + Y: repeats the last action you did.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will surely be of great help to more members of the community. Thanks!