The servers eMule work to exchange files and P2P downloads, ie from computer to computer. However, these servers need to be updated or renewed from time to time. This is because, over time, it can become obsolete or most can start to have malicious viruses or malware that will affect the operation of your computer in the long term. Therefore, it is important to make them periodic update reviews.
In view of this, in this article you will find the best servers for eMule and also how to update them within the program. After adding them to it, you just have to start using it to get the files of your choice. In this way, formats of any kind can be downloaded and shared. This also guarantees that there is no type of malware that damages or compromises the information on your computer.
As mentioned above, updating eMule servers is of great importance to avoid any malicious files in downloads or documents shared through the program. Consequently, in this section you will see 10 current and functional servers for eMule :
- !! Sharing-Devils No.1 !! : IP – 126.96.36.199. Port: 4232.
- !! Sharing-Devils No.2 !! : IP – 188.8.131.52. Port: 4245.
- eDonkey server No1: IP – 184.108.40.206. Port: 8369.
- eDonkey server No2: IP – 220.127.116.11. Port: 2442.
- eDonkey server No3: IP – 18.104.22.168. Port: 2442.
- La Cosa Nostra: IP – 22.214.171.124. Port: 4242.
- La Cosa Nostra 2 : IP 126.96.36.199- port 4245.
- eMule Security: IP – 188.8.131.52. Port: 8369.
- TV Underground: IP – 184.108.40.206. Port: 4184.
- GrupoTS.net Server: IP – 220.127.116.11. Port: 4661.
How to add the servers
eMule has the facility to add and update servers manually or automatically with the Server met of the IRC of Spain. With any of the methods you choose, you can insert the servers quickly and easily. Once you install them, test the servers with any download.
It is a simple process but requires several steps for the configuration to be adequate. In this way, you will not have any connection problems or network errors and you will be able to share or download the files you want with any other computer that also has eMule. To add the eMule servers manually, follow these steps:
- Click on the ” Preference ” button.
- Click on ” Server ” and check the ” Secure connection ” box .
- Edit the number of retries, if you wish. Press ” Accept “.
- Now, in ” Servers “, select all the servers you have and right click. Choose the option ” Delete all servers.”
- Then, in the ” Servers ” section, enter IP or address, port and name. Click ” Add to list “. In the section ” Activate server.met from URL ” you can also addhttp://www.gruk.org/server.met.gz.
When you have added all the eMule servers and you want them to update automatically, you just have to press a few boxes for it to be properly configured. If you want to run this method, see the steps that will be performed below:
- Go to ” Preferences “.
- Choose ” Server “.
- Check the options “ Assign high priority to manually added servers ”, “ Use priority system ”, “ Intelligent low ID control on connection ” and “ Auto-update server list on startup ”.
- Now, click on ” Edit … “.
- Enter http://sites.google.com/site/ircemulespani
- Close the notepad by pressing the letter X “X ” in the upper left bar.
- Choose ” Apply ” and ” OK.”
- Another option is to go to “ Servers ” and in “ Update Server.met from URL ” insert the following address: http://sites.google.com/site/ircemulespanish/descargas-2/server.methttp://emuling.gitlab .io / server.met
- When entering it, press ” Update “.
- When you have inserted it, right click on the server and choose ” Priority “> ” High “.
- Go to ” Preferences ” and press ” Connection “.
- Check the box ” Reconnect when losing connection.”
To have an adequate experience with downloading files through eMule servers, it is important to consider that you should observe it twice a month. This in order to prevent other pages from sharing malicious files disguised as usual or common documents that could threaten the security of your computer. In view of this, you must use security methods and filters, therefore, you just have to follow these steps:
- Go to ” Preferences “.
- Find ” Security “
- Check the ” Filter Servers ” box.
- Enter http://emuling.net23.net/ipfilter.zip orhttp://sites.google.com/site/ircemulespanish/descargas-2/ipfilter.zip. With this you will be able to filter malicious servers. Press “ Load “,
- Then ” Apply ” and ” OK “.
How to update the servers
The update servers optimizes the safety and reliability of the network time to share and download files between users of eMule. In addition, it minimizes the risks of contaminating your computer with malware or ransomware. In view of this, eMule tools allow updating the list of servers automatically.
To do this, you just have to follow the steps that have been explained above. That is, with the procedure of ” How to add servers automatically “, you can also update them instantly since you are activating an option called ” Auto-update the list of servers at startup”. With this, eMule will get the latest updates from the servers you have added.
Despite the fact that eMule is a program with many years, it is still one of the options to consider for many users. As its interface adapts to any Operating System and can be downloaded easily and quickly. Your searches in Global Servers plus the update of the servers, will allow you to obtain any file through other computers that also configure eMule.