The amount of money that is made available to each of the women who meet the requirements to obtain one of these bonuses varies according to their circumstances.
For example, the income they receive and the fact that they keep up to date with their pension and health contributions are taken into account .
Furthermore, since women from the most vulnerable groups are not normally employed, as a kind of incentive to do so, the employer is also given a subsidy for a time. The income of these working women will be 2/3 of the bonus for four years and that of the employer will be 1/3 for 24 months.
Now, what requirements must you meet to obtain the worker’s bonus? And if you are part of that group, what documentation do you need to complete the process and benefit from the BTM ? In this article you will learn more about it.
Who benefits from the working woman bonus?
Before saying the requirements that you need to fill, it is important to note that applications are received throughout the year, so you just have to make sure that you are part of that group and through their website register and make the application. This bonus is aimed at both dependent and independent workers . Below you will see how you can apply for the Working Woman bonus and the requirements that both groups must meet.
- Be between 25 and 59 years of age.
- Belonging to the most vulnerable 40% of the population according to the RSH (Social Household Registry)
- Have a gross income of less than 5 million 858 thousand 599 pesos during the calendar year in which they receive the bonus and give proof of it. In the event that monthly provisional payments are received, a gross remuneration of less than 488 thousand 218 pesos per month must be credited.
- Keep your payments in pension and health contributions up to date during the time in which the bonus is granted. Not being a public worker, that is, not working in a State institution or in any company whose public share is greater than 50%.
- Do not register pending applications as beneficiaries of the Youth Employment Subsidy.
- Be between 25 and 59 years of age.
- Belonging to the 40% most vulnerable of the population according to the RSH.
- Have a gross income of less than 5 million 858 thousand 599 pesos during the calendar year in which they receive the bonus and give proof of it.
- Prove that your pension and health contribution payments are up to date during the year in which the bonus is received.
- Give proof of your income through the SII in the calendar year in which the BTM is requested .
- Knowing then the requirements that you must fill to be a beneficiary of the worker’s bonus, and if you are part of that group, surely you want to know what you must do to obtain it.
What documentation do you need to obtain the BTM?
This subsidy can be requested by both the employer, if she is a dependent worker, and the woman if she is an independent worker. This is done from SENCE (National Training and Employment Service). Also from public or private entities that also have an agreement with the subsidy.
If the person requesting the bonus is an employer, it must be submitted within the first 25 days of the month. If it is not possible to present on the required days, the voucher can be requested again the following month. For this, you only need the name of the worker and her identification number.
If you are an independent worker, you can also do it from the SENCE website. In the “Subsidies” tab , click on “Working Woman bonus” and then “Apply”.
- Then you must enter your login information or register if you do not have an account.
- Fill in the required fields and press “Apply”.
- After 90 days you will receive the answer by mail or text message.