Applications like Diskdigger make it possible to recover deleted videos and files on Android , but only that system is reduced, making it impossible to interact with the iOS platforms.
The above is due to the fact that platforms of Android devices and iPhone devices are completely different, making many tasks complicated, especially the transfer of files between both operating systems, but today you will learn how to use a useful tool that will help you in this purpose. .
What is Dr.fone?
Dr.fone is a very famous application for those who have both Android and iPhone devices , in any case if you are a newbie you may not know what it is for. Here we will briefly teach you more about this application that can be quite useful.
The Dr.fone application is a multipurpose App designed for anyone who has Android and iPhone devices, the application was developed by Wondershare company, a well-known company in the utility software development sector.
With this application you can transfer files between iPhone and Android devices with great ease, in turn it is possible to recover deleted files, photos and videos with dr.fone . On the other hand, the App includes unlocking the device, repairing multiple functions and many other very useful options.
This time we will teach you how to use this application to copy files from an iPhone Android device and vice versa. Read the following guide that we have prepared for you.
How to Transfer Data or Information from iPhone to Android with Dr.fone
The usefulness of Dr.fone is undeniable, but to use it you must know the functions it offers. In case you have any doubts, we have prepared these step-by-step tutorials for using the application.
Download the app
- The first step is to download the application, to do this, access the following Dr.fone link .
- There you must click on the Free Download option , after which the application software begins to download.
- Run it and click on the Install option , the system will start downloading the files necessary for the application to function. Once it finishes downloading, install it.
- After this, you will already have the Dr.fone application installed.
Use Dr.fone to transfer files between Android and iPhone
- The first step is to Connect the Android and iPhone devices.
- Now you must run the Dr.fone application.
- All the options available with the Dr.fone application will be displayed on the screen. You must click on the Copy option (You may need to have the USB debugging mode activated on your Android device ).
- Both cell phones will be displayed on your screen, keep in mind that the first cell phone, that is, the one on the left will be the cell phone of origin of the data, while the right one is the one that will receive the information.
- You can use the Flip button in the middle at the top of the screen to switch between devices.
- Also in the middle part of the screen will be shown all the data that can be moved to the destination device, you must select all those that interest you, discarding those that are not.
- Once you have properly selected all the files you want to transfer to the target phone, click on the Start button . If pop-up windows appear on the screen, click on accept and wait until the procedure is finished.
Enable USB debugging mode on your Android device
- The first thing you should do is go to the configuration options of your Android device, to do this, click on Settings.
- There you should go to About phone, then click on software information.
- Locate the Build number section and press repeatedly on this tab until Developer Mode is activated .
- Go back to settings and head over to Developer Features.
- You will need to locate the USB debugging tab and activate it.
Understanding that activating the USB debugging mode on Android devices may vary depending on the model of your mobile, we recommend you visit the previous link where you will find a much more complete guide.