If you are concerned about the amount of available space you have in your RAM memory and you want your cell phone to be in optimal condition, then it may be necessary to take certain measures. In order to improve your experience of using your cell phone, whether it is Android or iPhone, it may be necessary to free up space in the RAM memory. If you want to know how to do it, stay and find out How to speed up, free up and have more RAM memory on my Android or iPhone cell phone.
How to speed up, free up and have more RAM memory on my Android cell phone
Many people use Android cell phones every day, so too many people are interested in knowing some tips to free up RAM memory in these devices. If you are among this group of people wanting to know, then pay close attention to the advice and tips that we will give you below regarding this.
Force close apps
To start the process of freeing up RAM memory on your Android cell phone, you must first know which are the apps that consume a lot of RAM memory , which you will achieve by doing the following:
- The first thing to do is access your phone’s settings, which you do by pressing on Settings
- Then, you must click on the Applications section , within the settings
- In this section you can see all the apps on your mobile and how much RAM each one consumes, you just have to click on each one to see how much each one consumes
- If you see an app that is unnecessary, you can stop the apps that consume a lot of RAM memory , which you can achieve by selecting Force close, Deactivate or Uninstall, as it appears in each app and look for another app that meets the same characteristics, but take up less space or simply do without it
In this simple way, you will be able to increase and free up RAM, even a little, but this will make your cell phone work better and more optimally. Also, this process is very good, as Android phones generally don’t have a lot of RAM, so having some knowledge like this is a good idea to free up RAM from time to time.
Manage apps that start automatically
In general, when you turn on your phone, several applications start automatically , some that are necessary and others not so much, so it is a good idea to manage which apps will start and which others will not. To do this, you can do it from Settings on your phone and going to Start, although this may vary depending on the phone, so you can use the Search bar in Settings to find that option.
Doing this frees up a bit of RAM and allows your phone to start up lighter and run a little better than usual, in case your phone is a little slow.
How to speed up the RAM memory on an iPhone cell phone
If you have had a problem with your iPhone mobile and you notice that it is working poorly or a little slow, it means that the time has come to clean the RAM memory of your iPhone , so pay attention to how to do it.
Restart the iPhone phone
What many do not know is that in iPhones cell phones when you restart them, RAM memory is released in these, although restarting an iPhone phone is so easy, and requires specific steps:
- First, you must press the Power Button of your iPhone for a couple of seconds until the screen appears where the option to Shut Down appears.
- After this and without releasing the Power Button, you must simultaneously press the Home Button, you will do this until the screen turns all black and you are returned to the mobile home screen
- After this you must unlock the mobile and then press the Home button twice in order to activate the applications in use
- In this way the running apps will appear, which if you wish you can close so that you can increase and improve the speed of your iPhone with that simple act