The memories Micro SD are able to exponentially expand the capabilities of our portable devices, such as Smartphones or the cameras. Thanks to this we can easily store a large number of files such as photos, music or videos.
Still, over time, problems can arise with SD cards, they can be affected by viruses or other factors that make it impossible to access your data. For all these situations where your SD was damaged and you cannot get your information back, we will show you some optional ones.
In turn, in Miracomosehace you will find tutorials to solve all problems with applications and devices, for example, here you can learn.
How to repair corrupted or formatted SD card and recover your files, photos and videos
Nobody wants to lose their data, for many their photos, videos and their music are important aspects of their life. For this reason, when faced with problems such as memory failures, people are alarmed. Still, based on the multiple existing problems, electives have emerged.
It should be noted that viruses are one of the main causes of information loss, for this reason we recommend you to know the best antivirus for free USB memories that should work in certain cases for SD
In any case, before the loss of information there are many tools with which you can recover data in most cases. Through these utilities it is possible to recover photos, videos and even important documents.
To recover those files that for some reason have been deleted, be it due to formatting, deletion or damage to the SD, we can use an application. In this case we will use the popular Data Recovery application .
With Data Recovery it is possible to recover information from SD that has been deleted, formatted or with errors. The application is very intuitive, making the recovery process very simple. Follow the steps that we will indicate below to obtain your deleted data.
Repair damaged or formatted SD card and recover your files with Data Recovery
- The first step in using Data Recovery is to download the application directly from its website. Once you are on this page, click on Download, make sure you download the appropriate version for your operating system, be it Windows or Mac.
- Once you click on the download link, the installation file will begin to download, wait a few minutes for it to download. After this, the installation process begins and complete it.
- Once you run the program, several recovery options will appear, among which we can recover photo, audio, video, e-mail, documents and other files.
- Click on the type of files you want to recover, click on the Next button . After this you must select the place where the recovery will take place, in this case choose the SD memory from which you lost information and click on Start, press it again if confirmation is requested.
- Wait until the program does the search, the time it takes will depend on the power of your computer and the speed of the SD card.
- After this period, those files that have been found and that are possible to recover will appear.
- Now you must select those photos that you want to recover and click on the Recover option . Choose the place where you want to save your files, we recommend not using the SD from which the files were recovered in favor of avoiding conflicts.
Other systems and tips you should consider
It is important for you to know that the above method is designed specifically for Windows, but it is also possible to repair a damaged USB memory using Ubuntu and Gparted , in the case that Linux is your Operating System.
It should be noted that many times the problems with SD memories are due to the fact that they are imitations, so it is important to know if a micro SD card is original or fake . If so, it is advisable to buy only in specialized sites.
Finally, in relation to the previous guide, you can also use the Deep Scan option , through which the application will do a deep scan to find more files in your SD memory.