At present we can get mobile devices on the market that are of Chinese origin, that is, their operating system is dubbed into Spanish but within their hardware we find it in Chinese or Japanese and if you do not know the language it is very normal that they do not understand the process and it is complicated to perform a format within it.
There are also more recognized brands such as Huawei that are similarly of Chinese origin, but resetting or hard resetting a Huawei phone presents some different steps to these devices from much less recognized brands in the market.
Take into account when formatting or hard resetting the cell phone
We must bear in mind that formatting is not only beneficial in an emergency, because some error or change was not well accepted by the operating system, but using formatting as a deep cleaning of our mobile is also a good idea.
Before fully entering the Recovery of the mobile, you can restart or restore the Android to factory settings from the settings of the device itself, this presents an easier option to perform, and could be the solution to your problem.
Keep in mind that you must save all the important information on a computer or register it within Google so as not to lose anything important in the formatting.
With step by step we can teach you how to perform the formatting on a cell phone of Chinese or Japanese origin without problem with graphic explanations, so that you can better understand the concept and guide you in each point in depth and thus obtain success in formatting the mobile device.
How to format a cell phone with Chinese recovery?
- To begin we must proceed to turn off our mobile device completely to manage the recovery.
- Then we will turn it on again by the recovery option, it is done by pressing these buttons: Volume up> Volume down> Home button.
- If by these coincidences, they see that they cannot do it because these keys do not work on their mobile, we can access the browser and search for information to enter the recovery of your device with the brand and model of it.
- When you hold it down for a few seconds you will see that the screen will turn on but in recovery mode.
- In the menu that the device offers them, they will have options to select the format of the device.
- By selecting the “Reboot” option we will do it using the volume keys, up and down.
- To confirm an option we just have to press the Power key on our device.
- In the event that an option is pressed by mistake, we can go back by pressing the volume up button and thus return to the previous menu to select the correct option.
- To achieve the recovery of the Chinese or Japanese device we must select the option that ends in “eMMC”.
- In order to start the recovery, they just have to press the “On” button and thus confirm the action.
- You will see how the mobile device will turn off again doing a complete restart, in other models you will have to confirm it by first pressing the “Yes” option and then the power button so that it turns off and the restart is achieved to begin formatting.
- When the recovery is finished we can see how the device will restart and in this way we obtain the formatting of the device and the home screen will look like it was just purchased, you will have to put your data again.
As simple as that we can achieve the formatting of a mobile device with recovery in Chinese or Japanese, we just have to bear in mind that they should not forget to save any content that is necessary and then also remove the SD memory card because we can run the risk that this affects.
An alternative to try is to format an Android cell phone from the pc , in this way you have other options because Chinese devices may have different and multiple solutions when applying a hard reset.
When resetting the Android operating system on a Chinese device again, it is likely that the google play store is not available, there are additional steps to install google play in any brand , to fully enjoy your device with all the applications available on this platform.