Imaging is very common; sometimes we see a material and we need a specific image to make a guide or a document. That is why sometimes we want to take photos from a video without using programs , or to extract images and text from a protected PDF document online .
In Office, extracting images is easy; But with eBooks it is advisable to first learn how to convert an ebooks to any format . A widely used format is PDF; since even then you can convert a PDF document to EPUB without programs .
What are the steps to extract images from Office documents and eBooks completely free?
You will need to have the Windows 10 operating system or another previous version on your PC . When it comes to extracting images from eBooks and Office documents in Word, Excel, or Power Point formats, there are those who do it with the help of Office itself.
There is another way to do it using specialized applications, so you can extract images from a document or from several at the same time; regardless of the format they have, and completely free.
Method 1: With the help of Office
- Select the document, either from Word, Excel, or Power Point, and make a copy of it by right-clicking on copy and then on paste,
- To change it to a compressed file, right click on the copy; change the extension to zip, on this file, right click and click on “Extract here”,
- Once the files are extracted, click on the folder “word”, “excel”, “power point” or the one to be generated.
- Finally, click on the “media” folder, this way you will be able to view all the images in your document.
Method 2: Through an application
How to download the Office Image Extraction Wizard application?
- Enter the official website of the RL Vision application .
- To start the installation click on Download, then on “Save file” and open it,
- The Setup dialog box click on “Next” or on “Next”; accept the conditions, click on “Next” and now click on “Install “.
- Once installed it will show you another dialog box, there click on “Start Office Image Extraction Wizard” so that after installation it will run.
- Finally click on “Finish”.
How to extract images from a document with the Office Image Extraction Wizard application?
- The application wizard clicks on “Next”.
- The “Input & Output” window will open , in the “Document” section, proceed to find the file from which you want to extract the images; You do this by clicking on the folder that appears right next to Document, select it and click on “Open”.
- Then in “Output folder” or “Destination folder”, select a path to save the file, and choose a destination folder.
- You can also create a new folder in “create new folder” and give it a name, click “OK”, then “Next”, and finally click “Start”.
- Now wait a few seconds and it will show you in another window that the process has finished, there you will also see the number of images extracted, close the application.
- Finally, click on “Open folders”, so you will be able to view all the images, photographs and graphics that were extracted from the document.
How to extract images from multiple documents at the same time with Office Image Extraction Wizard application?
- In the “Input & Output” window, click on the “Batch mode” option that appears at the bottom.
- Then in “Add files” add the documents or files, click on “Insert”.
- Now in “output folder” select the first option, a little further down click on “Create a folder for each document” to create a folder for each document, and click “Next”,
- Then click on “Start”, wait for the process to finish,
- Close the application, finally, in the folders that the program created you will be able to see the images by document.
We are sure that with these steps you will be able to extract images from Office documents and eBooks completely free of charge in record time .