Without a doubt, today the search for work from the comfort of home has become much more common.
Every time a great variety of new platforms appear in which we can access a large number of job offers just by creating an account. That is why it is important to know which are the best applications to look for work from your mobile and in the comfort of your home.
That is, it is no longer necessary that you travel the city to leave your CV in each company that offers a vacant position but now, the job offers will arrive in your inbox. In this sense, we invite you to take a look at the prestigious platform called Xing so that you can find a job in Asia quickly.
Create an account in Xing from a smartphone
Keep in mind that there are also other pages to search for work online , which will improve your life. Next, in this first section, we will show you all the steps you must complete in order to create an account in Xing from an iOS or Android smartphone .
- First of all, you have to access the official page of the Xing work network from the browser of your mobile device.
- Once you have entered the home page, you must click on the option “Free registration “
- Now you have to fill in the fields of a form that will appear below. You just have to enter your first name, last name, email address and an access password. Remember that the password must have at least 6 characters including a special one and a numeric one to increase the security of your account.
- To continue, you have to click on the box next to Xing’s terms and conditions and press the “Next ” button.
- Next, Xing will send you an email to the email address you entered previously to verify your identity.
- So, you have to check your inbox and open the mail that Xing has sent you. This email contains a link that you must enter to complete the verification process. In the event that you cannot find the mail in your inbox, remember to look in the recycle bin.
- At the end of the verification stages, Xing will offer you the option to start using a Premium account, however you can choose to keep the free version. It should be noted that the difference between both versions is that with the Premium you can send encrypted personal messages to prevent third parties from seeing them.
- Clever! In this way, you can start looking for a job at Xing with a free account from your mobile device.
How to create a Xing account using a computer
If you prefer to open a Xing account from your computer for convenience, then read on. Below you will see the necessary steps to open an account on this work platform in a simple and summarized way.Keep reading!
- In this first step, all you have to do is open the browser of your choice (it can be Chrome, Mozilla or Bing) to enter the official Xing page.
- Next you have to fill out a form that is on the main page, just on a green background. As always, remember to enter your first name, last name, a valid email address, and a password that includes at least one special character and one number.
- Next you must open the inbox of the email address that you associated with this account. Once inside, look for an email from the Xing team which contains a link that you must click to verify your account successfully.
- In this way you will have formalized the registration of your account in Xing and you can start looking for work in this wonderful network.
We are done for today! But if you want to try other online job companies, you can try creating an account on Infojobs to search for a job. And before you go, remember to share this post with all your friends through social networks. See you!