If you use Photoshop a lot, but need to save your creations in PDF, you may have already realized that not all layers are exported in the same document. In case this situation arises, it is important that you learn how to save all the layers of a Photoshop file in PDF. We invite you to continue reading this article. Get all your work in a PDF document in just a few minutes.
Export Photoshop files to PDF in few steps
If you have already saved all your Photoshop creations as a JPG image, and you want to convert it to a PDF document, you will need to do the following:
- Open your Photoshop program and add all the images, which you have previously saved as a JPG image, in the same document. They must have applied the effects that you have considered necessary.
- Click on “Open File”. Select the “Automate” option and go to “PDF Presentation”.
- A window will open in which you must check the box “Open open files” and then you have to click the Save button.
- Choose the location where you want to save it.
- You will have the “Save Adobe PDF” window on your screen. Select the type of modality in which you want to save your work.
- Choose the degree of compatibility.
- Configure the rest of the elements.
- Click on “Save to PDF”
- Verify that the procedure has been carried out successfully.
Save all layers of a Photoshop file to PDF
In this section we will explain how to save or export all the layers of a Photoshop file so that you can convert them into a PDF file. These are very simple steps, but you must pay careful attention so that you can achieve it smoothly.
Let’s say you have all your creations in Photoshop ready to save. At this point you will have applied all the necessary designs, effects and corrections. So you will have to apply the following:
- Follow the following path: File> Export> Layers to files.
- Choose in “Destination” the place where each of the layers will be saved. Click on “Explore”, select the folder of your choice.
- Click the “Run” button. It will save all the Photoshop layers that you created in JPG file.
Your files already have the JPG format that is required to convert them into a single PDF file (if you are looking for a program with which to convert JPG image to PDF, the ideal option is PDFelement) Follow these steps:
In Photoshop, select the “File” option. In the list that opens, choose “Automate” and press “Presentation in PDF”.
- A window with two sections will open for you. The section located on the left side of the window is called “Source files”. You must click on “Explore”.
- Select all the images previously converted to JPG and hit the “Open” button. They will load all the images. This is the time to organize them in the definitive sequence that you want them to have.
- The right section of the window is called “Output Options”. Verify that the “Multi-page document” box is checked. Guard.
- Next you must choose the quality of the PDF file.
- Finally, press the “Save PDF” button.
If you are concerned about losing the quality of your image in the process, you may be interested in learning about creating and saving an image in Photoshop without losing image quality.
Verify that your file has been saved, so that you finally have your complete work in PDF. Dare to do it yourself. With these simple and fast methods, you can save all the Photoshop layers you need in a single PDF file.