However, there are still many people who have certain doubts about how to bill the trips they make through said application; so keep reading this post and we will give you the best information with simple steps to follow.
Before starting the DiDi billing process you must have :
- Internet access.
- The application installed on your mobile.
- In whose name you want the invoice to be.
- RFC (Federal Taxpayers Registry), of the name or previous point.
Steps to follow to obtain your DiDi invoice:
- Enter the DIDI application.
- Then click on the MENU tab , display the page.
- Then, enter the tab according to your country: My orders, My trips or My orders .
- Next you will find a tab titled “ invoices “.
- After this step, select the ” express ” tab , share and then enter DIDI invoices; in this way we select the trips to be billed.
- Then click on “next ” to proceed to verify the data.
- Important fact: Not all trips can be billed.
What is data verification?
It is about delivering clean and clear data to the programs, applications and services that use it; therefore, the DIDI company also requires such verification. When selecting the aforementioned tab, you must follow the following steps:
- Write the name of the company.
- Then enter the RFC.
- Put the corresponding email where you want the invoice to arrive.
- Finally, click on the delivered tab and you will easily obtain your desired invoice.
Now, if you have problems billing with the DIDI company, you can contact them through their contact number: 01 800 988 8888 . Or on the other hand write them an email through the address: email@example.com . In this easy and simple way you can obtain your desired invoice.
What is billing for?
Simply to be able to guarantee the responsibility of the seller in the service that he offers; In addition, you also make sure that the seller pays the corresponding tax, since it is already included in the price; In other words, with a purchase without an invoice, the merchant is keeping that amount of money that does not correspond to him.
Advantages of electronic invoices
With an electronic invoice, we mainly do without the use of paper, ink, stamps, shipping, etc., which lowers many costs, and is friendly to the environment . But that’s not the only advantage. For example, as they are not sent like conventional correspondence, both the speed and the security of delivery are much better; either through an app or a web page.
Benefits of online billing
It is very important to request an invoice, especially in purchases or services that we take; why? Here are some benefits:
- You will reduce paper and printing expenses.
- It will improve the service since you can obtain your invoice yourself in the system.
- You will be able to have a general idea of how much you spend per year and thus have more control of your finances.
- Reduction in the payment of taxes.
- Savings in the medium and long term.
- You will justify your possessions or services you perform.
- Greater documentary control
Remember, the next time you consume a product or service, ask for your invoice, as this represents a benefit both for you and for the country’s economy. It is an obligation and responsibility and as such must be assumed.
What are you waiting for? Enter and download the DIDI app now and quickly obtain your corresponding invoice . It’s easy, fast and safe, travel with us at the best prices on the market.