Wondering what the iCloud account is and how it works ? Well, iCloud is an exceptional platform for storing files in the cloud, an optional without a doubt very remarkable in case you want to back up your information in a very secure way. The platform provides many benefits, but if you are a novice user you should consider the following information.
How to enter or log in to my iCloud mail in Spanish? – Very easy
iCloud is Apple’s proposal for the world of cloud storage, it is available for many platforms, including Mac and Windows. Through the following guide we will teach you how to log into each of these systems.
Sign in to iCloud with Windows
Also within Windows you will have access to the iCloud platform, in any case, it is necessary to prepare the system to use this service and clearly create an email account in iCloud in advance . If you have questions regarding this process, follow these steps:
- In the case of wanting to log in to iCloud using the Windows operating system, it will be necessary to have the iCloud application downloaded. This App can be downloaded directly from the official website of Apple iCloud for Windows.
- Through which you can log in with your iCloud account. By clicking on the link provided above, an option will be displayed with which you can download iCloud directly from the Microsoft Store.
- Wait until the installation of the program provided by Apple is finished, it is very possible that it will be necessary to restart your computer to complete the installation configuration.
- The application starts automatically, so after the system restart it should appear in the Windows toolbar. All you have to do is right-click on this option and select “Login”.
- Given this, the login form will be displayed on the screen, in which you must provide the registration email and your password. Just click on the “Accept” option and you will have already logged into iCloud through Windows.
Sign in to iCloud with Mac
Clearly Apple’s operating system, macOS also has access to the iCloud platform. If you want to log into iCloud through your Mac computer, follow these steps:
- In the case of macOS, the process is much simpler, you just have to go to the system configuration options. This option usually has the name “System Preferences” which you can access by clicking on the classic macOS menu.
- Among the multiple system settings options, there is the iCloud section, click on it to access the login options. The system will require you to provide the registration email and the corresponding password, provide this information and click on “Start session”.
- This way you will have already successfully logged into iCloud through your Mac computer.
Sign in to my iCloud mail using the browser
On the other hand, it is also possible to log into the iCloud platform through your browser, where you can see various information related to your iCloud account.
- All you have to do this time is go to the official website of the platform, which you can access through the following link iCloud.com.
- Once you are there, you just need to provide your Apple ID and password. After that, click on the button to log in properly.
Once you have successfully logged into your account, you can start saving your photos and videos to iCloud , backing up all your information so that it is completely safe in the cloud.