Undoubtedly Bluestacks is one of the most prominent applications to install Android Apps on a Mac PC with BlueStacks . Either way, the whole setup thing can get a bit tricky for newbies, so today we’re going to show you how to adjust or change the size or resolution of the Bluestacks screen on my PC.
The Bluestacks application is one of the best Android emulators for PCs out there. In fact, it is one of the most recommended for running Android programs on your computer, among which games stand out.
Indeed, Bluestacks is one of the best programs if you want to run any type of Android application. Therefore, consider downloading the latest version of the Bluestacks Android emulator for PC if you plan to use Apps of that operating system. Either way, you have to do the initial setup.
Set up the basics of Bluestacks
Once Bluestacks is started for the first time, the basic configuration that is done on every Android device is carried out. That is, you must provide your Google account and other basic settings. In any case, to make changes with the resolution it is necessary to access other options.
Change Bluestacks screen resolution
Changing the resolution within Bluestacks will be necessary to configure the emulator to your liking. It is also a setting that depends specifically on how you want to use the program. This is done as follows.
- The first thing you should do is run the Bluestacks application.
- Go to the upper right where there is an arrow pointing down. Here is the option “Settings “, click on it.
- The emulator options will be displayed. On the left you will see several tabs, make sure you are inside “Viewer “.
- In this section you will see everything related to the resolution and the emulator screen.
- Here you can configure the resolution of Bluestacks to your liking. If you want the emulator to work in a window, then set the application to a lower resolution than what you handle on the desktop. On the other hand, if you want to use it in full screen, enter the resolution of your panel (monitor).
- Once you have made the changes, simply click on the “Restart now ” button and the emulator will close and start again with the specified resolution.
Clearly the above is efficient if you plan to speed up BlueStacks on your Android gaming PC . But there are other settings that are important for you to know.
Other Bluestacks emulator settings
In addition to the basic settings such as resolution or screen size, there are other options that you should take into account about this emulator. The Bluestacks configurations are many, but this time let’s focus on the following sections.
Here you will find the graphics engine used, be it DirectX or OpenGL. By default it is configured in OpenGL, anyway, if you have any kind of problem you can change it to DirectX.
In turn, within these options you can configure the number of emulated cores that Bluestacks will have. This can help greatly for video games that are very demanding, so configuring more cores is recommended in such cases. Principle that is also fulfilled with RAM.
H3 DPI display
DPI refers to the number of pixels per inch and is usually a factor that determines how sharp an image is. Certainly on monitors you rarely see the difference, but if you want the best visual quality, set this option to “High.”
Finally, the previous options can be useful to configure the emulator according to your needs. But if you want to play games like Clash Royale or Free Fire, it is important that you inform yourself about the minimum requirements to Play Free Fire and any other title before downloading them.