How much data does DiDi consume in a month?
A DiDi driving partner the more trips they make, the more data they consume. So a driver who works long hours for a month can spend between 900 to 1500 megabytes using just the DiDi app.
You must bear in mind that while you work you will not only use the DiDi App which you can download easily , but there will also be occasions where you will have to consult Google Maps to locate a location where your passenger is going; This application consumes approximately 700 megabytes per month, of course you must bear in mind that this value varies depending on how you use the application.
Another application that is very useful for every driver is Waze, an App that reports traffic in real time and consumes around 900 megabytes in a month. If you want, you can easily download Waze Gps from the Play Store.
Something that you should also take into account is that the cost of this data varies according to the number of trips you make per month and the number of times you consult other applications to complete the service you provide to users. Also, if in your free time you listen to music, visit social networks or surf the Internet, the amount of data you will consume will be much greater.
So, if you are a full-time DiDi driver, you will spend between 3 to 6 GB per month; so you will need to have a data plan of about 10 GB on your mobile to avoid running the risk of the megabytes running out while you work, you will even have enough GB to surf the Internet.
How to know which Apps consume the most data?
We will explain this to you in three simple steps :
- Go to the “Settings” option , on some phones you can look for this option as “Settings”.
- Click on the Network and Internet option.
- And then go to “Data Usage”, where you will find the amount of data you have consumed in a specific period of time. You can also detail a list of the Apps that have generated the highest data consumption.
Android mobiles have the option to define a limit on mobile data spending ; This tool is ideal to control the use that is given to the data during a week or a month, since the mobile will warn when the fixed limit reaches it will even prohibit to continue consuming said data.
Tips to reduce data waste
You can save a lot of mobile data by following these simple tips:
- Set a limit on data consumption.
- Download and update only when you are connected to Wifi.
- Turn off automatic downloads for some apps.
- Use Apps to save data, and among the most popular you can find: Detailly application that analyzes the data consumed during the day, the week or the month; It also provides tips for saving data and notifies which Wi-Fi networks are available. My Data Manager helps to configure the data plan and sets alarms to warn the user that their data limit is near. It also temporarily disables applications that consume large amounts of data.
- Activate the airplane mode that helps you save data and battery.
- Uninstall Apps that you don’t use.
- Don’t download unnecessary Apps.
Following these tips will allow you to save mobile data that will be very useful when working with DiDi.
Do not hesitate to use this wonderful application; Since with this App you can provide excellent service, work flexible hours and earn excellent income.