Most Windows default applications are rarely used by users, but there is a very easy way to remove them without any inconvenience.
Read carefully the information that we will provide you, since there is the answer to get rid of those pre-installed Windows 10 applications.
How to uninstall pre-installed apps in Windows 10
In this space we focus on offering you the best tutorials in the simplest way, which is why we also bring you the easiest way to install Windows 10 default applications. Don’t get too complicated and follow our instructions.
Create a restore point
This step is not mandatory, in any case it is an action that is recommended for most occasions in which we make a significant change. So if you are a cautious person, you might want to do a system restore point .
To make a restore point follow the following steps
- Head to the Windows 10 start menu and search for Control Panel.
- Click on Control Panel, and locate the Recovery option (in case you can’t find it, you can use the search engine at the top right by typing recovery).
- Once in this menu, click on Open system restore and click next.
- Once in this place, press the restore point option of your preference and press finish.
Performing this procedure will ensure that you protect the integrity of your system in the event of any eventuality. After this you can proceed with the uninstallation of Windows 10 default applications.
Uninstalling pre-installed Windows 10 apps
To uninstall the platform’s default applications, we will need to use a small tool called 10AppsManager, which is the one that will allow us to uninstall the Windows 10 default applications one by one:
- The first step is to download 10AppsManager.
- When you download the program you will get a file in Zip format , unzip it.
- After unzipping it, a folder with the same name will appear, double-click on it.
- Right click on the icon and run the program in administrator mode.
- When the program runs you will notice that there are a lot of applications that you can eliminate, you have the option of eliminating them one by one, or eliminating them all. In any case, we advise you to delete them one by one, so that you only choose the ones you want to get rid of.
- To delete an application, all you have to do is press on it, at this time a confirmation message will appear and you will have to press Yes. You can repeat this process with all those applications that you want to remove.
This is the easiest way to remove default applications that we cannot otherwise remove. This small but useful program will make your system feel much faster, freeing up all that space that was unnecessarily occupied.
Finally, keep in mind that it is also possible to uninstall or delete any application in Windows without leaving a trace , a process that could be convenient to delete other files that you do not use on your computer and that cannot be deleted by 10AppsManager.
Advantages of removing pre-installed applications from Windows 10
Eliminating everything that we do not use on our devices offers some benefits. These are some of the advantages that eliminating the default applications of Windows 10 brings us:
You will free up system space
Each of the applications that we have installed on our computer takes up space on our hard drives. By removing the default applications from Windows 10, you will recover a space that you did not have before.
If you are interested in having more storage on your computer, it is convenient that you know how to free up space on the hard disk of your Windows PC .
You will improve the start
Most of the installed applications of the operating system start automatically, this causes the computer to start slowly. For this reason, when you eliminate the applications, you will notice that the system starts more quickly.
On the other hand, it is also possible to configure the BIOS of your computer to improve Windows startup , if this is something that interests you.
You will make your team faster
As with the previous point, applications also consume resources, so by eliminating them you will get a performance improvement.