¿ The microphone does not work as it should ? Do not worry, because we are going to see a few general solutions that can help you with most of the problems you have with it. Follow the steps in detail and I’m sure that in a short time you can start using it without problems.
They are different methods that in general terms can help you solve most of the problems you have with your microphone in the Microsoft operating system.
How to fix microphone problems in Windows 10
If problems with the microphone is something that bothers you too much. Finding a solution is not too complicated a process and we are going to see a few methods to deal with this issue.
With the troubleshooter
- Press the “Windows ” key on your keyboard or “start ” at the bottom left of the operating system.
- After this you will have to write “Solution ” and you will see that “Troubleshooting ” appears among the results , click on this option.
- Now you will have to click on “Troubleshoot audio recording.”
- Here you must activate the option “Activate automatic repairs ” and then you will have to click next for the process to continue.
- Press the “Windows ” key on your keyboard, on a desktop computer it is the one between the “Ctrl ” and “Alt ” keys, if you have a laptop it would be between “Fn ” and “Alt “.
- Now type “Control Panel ” and hit enter.
- Next, you will have to go to “Hardware and Sound” and then to “Sound “.
- A small “Sound Properties ” window opens . Here you will have to go to the “Recording” tab.
- Click on the microphone-shaped icon and then on the “Properties ” button.
- Now in this window you will have to go to the “Levels ” tab . Here you will see a few options.
- “Microphone ” to control the volume of the microphone in question and “Microphone Booster” which is basically to control the volume level of the microphone.
- You will have to play with these options until you reach the desired configuration.
- After this you can go to the “Listen ” tab and in it you will be able to activate the “Listen to this device ” option so that in this way you can hear your voice.
- Then simply go to “Apply ” so that the changes are saved and you can listen to your voice and test the configuration.
- Ideally, once you finish setting everything up. You deactivate the option to “Listen to this device” from the same section where you activated it.
Fix microphone problems in Windows 10
If you still have problems with the microphone, we recommend that you contact the business where you purchased it and, if possible, the manufacturer and tell them what is happening to you because it may be a problem with the microphone and not something that can be solved from the operating system .
However, as you can see, it is not difficult at all to learn how to solve microphone problems in Windows 10 with this step-by-step tutorial where we have discussed a few methods that, even if it is one of them, will surely be very useful.
If you have any questions or problems that you continue to have with your microphone, do not hesitate to leave us a comment in the section that you can find a little below.