iPhone at present is creating more and more developed models with characteristics difficult to find in other terminals and that this makes it simply an attraction for its loyal customers, but there are characteristics that require more attention from the user such as; calibrate the battery of our iOs device.
To calibrate the battery of our iPhone device we must take some tips and certain steps to be taken to achieve maximum autonomy within our battery and thus enjoy it longer, as well as solve problems within the device, it is a kind of maintenance that we must perform at often.
How to calibrate the battery on my iPhone?
- To begin we must fully charge our iPod, iPhone or iPad battery and thus it will be ready to begin calibrating.
- When it is fully charged, we disconnect it from the charger and use our device until it runs out and it turns off once the battery is depleted.
- Now we must wait with the device off without connecting it to the power for at least 8 hours, without turning it on or manipulating it.
- When the minimum 8 hours are completed, we must recharge the device without turning it on until the battery is 100% charged, it is important that we do not use the device until the battery is completely full, although it will turn on when charging it, we must wait for to be completed.
- At the end of the 100% charge we must restart the device, in this case we will press the Home and Sleep button and there the device will restart automatically.
At the end of the calibration of the Apple device we can continue with its normal life and thus be able to appreciate the changes in the autonomy of the battery when we use it at 100%.
Sometimes this is not enough and we must choose to find another solution to the problem of low battery even when the devices are technically new and it may be a manufacturing defect. We can also save battery on the iOS mobile with the best application to give more time to use your cell phone.
What to do if my iPhone still has battery life problems?
First you can choose to perform simple steps to significantly extend the life of your battery, such as enabling the dark mode of your iPhone to save battery, in this way you can rule out more serious failures in your mobile phone.
You can also close applications on your iPhone in a forced way to save battery, this allows you to use only the applications you need at the moment, and we are sure that it will be of great use to you when you require that last percentage of available battery.
If we notice that although the calibration is well done and there are no improvements in the battery situation, we see that it does not generate better performance after doing so, we must consider other causes of this.
First we must rule out that there are no major problems in the battery and above all know that if the device is new but fails in these aspects, they can approach a technical service to be able to get rid of doubts about what causes the problem.
Sometimes we have to do a complete replacement of the battery of our iOs device and this must be done by a professional to reduce the risks of encountering problems during the installation of the new battery and then we can do the battery calibration again.
If you dare to do it yourself or have someone who knows how to do it safely, you can buy the battery kits that you can find on Amazon or Ebay and thus replace the same to avoid autonomy problems.
We must know that it is risky and we really must know about battery replacement but the best thing would be for you to take it to their technical service.
In this way you learn to calibrate your mobile device and thus extend the durability of the battery in it, we hope that this article has helped you to solve how I can calibrate the battery of my iPhone in a few steps and also what to do when calibrating the battery does not It’s enough.