One of the biggest updates on phones with Android operating system is allowing users to create a Google account and link it to the same device which can serve to save phone data and personal information in a Google system cloud, and also make a backup copy of them in case of formatting the phone or changing devices,
Currently this option is the default of the Android operating system, which means that when you buy a phone and start configuring it, the system will automatically ask you to create a Google account on the device, or to log in if one already exists.
Why is it necessary to create a Google account on my Android device?
It should be noted that this account will serve us for most of the applications of the device and it will also be a mandatory requirement for the use of some, such is the case of the Android store the Google Play Store , which in order to access its applications and functions We will have to link our Google account, and there are also other applications that simply require it to improve our experience, such as YouTube.
The link a Google account with YouTube can I display content based on the most common search and likewise we record the types of videos you search for the user to continue to show related content.
However, there are a certain number of users who want to delete the Google account created, either because they created a new one and simply want to replace it, or because they forgot the data of the previous one, but unfortunately they do not know how to delete a Google account in order to get rid of it, fortunately we know the answer and in this article we will show you how to delete your Google account from your Android phone
How can we remove or delete Google account from Samsung S or J phone?
Keep in mind that to delete the Google account that is linked to your Android device, it will not be enough only to format your device and leave its factory data, since by doing this and reconfiguring the device’s startup options, the system Android and the Google platform will ask us to enter the data of the Google account that was linked to the device, so it will have been a waste of time to format the phone, then we will teach you how to delete or remove the Google account of your device in an easy way:
- The first thing you should do to remove the Google account from your device is to enter the phone’s settings.
- After that, find the accounts option and click on it to access (Not all devices have the same customization, so the accounts section can be found in another section, to find it more quickly simply enter the word ” Accounts “ in the search panel in this case will appear with a magnifying glass symbol in the upper right corner).
- Within the accounts section you will find all the accounts of all the platforms that you have linked on your phone such as Facebook, WhatsApp, Telegram and Google accounts, select the account you want to delete by pressing on it.
- Clicking on the account will open a new window that shows all the information about the account, being located in this section you will have to press the button that says remove account located in the lower central part in a gray panel.
- After pressing this button, a Google pop-up window will open in which it will request confirmation of this action, this happens because when unlinking or deleting a Google account there will be no way to revert it, unless we re-create or link it in the device, if you are sure you want to remove the account, click on the “Remove account” option .
- And ready! You will have the account completely unlinked from your device, if you want to delete an account from any other platform you can repeat the same steps, with the only detail that you will have to select the platform of the account you want to unlink from your Android device. We hope that this article has been of great help to you to be able to delete the Google account on your phone.