The organization of the icons on our Android devices is very important to easily locate the applications that we use most frequently. This process can be done quite easily with any device, including Huawei phones.
Huawei and Android
Huawei has been one of the most important companies in the Android cell phone market, its models are usually among those that offer the best performance in relation to their quality price.
Although the company’s situation in relation to Android is somewhat delicate, the truth is that they have some of the most prominent phone models on the market. That is why you get an Android from the Huawei brand, it is most likely that it is an excellent phone and usually the devices have interesting options such as setting applications in the Android share menu , which allows an excellent general organization.
How to move and organize the application icon on the Huawei Android screen
There are several ways to organize the icons on our Android phones, specifically on Huawei devices, for example, it is possible to organize the icons in the form of a grid on Android . If you own a Huawei brand phone , please read the following information carefully to organize the icons effectively and easily.
Arrange app icons manually
The first way to organize the icons on your Huawei phone is manual mode, it is the best way to configure them to your liking. The procedure is practically the same for all Android devices, so it is also valid for many other phones.
It is a fundamental process that all users of an Android device should handle, that is why we have prepared this small tutorial. Read the following information carefully to organize the icons of your Huawei cell phone easily:
- You must go to the applications menu, which is where all the applications installed on your device are.
- All you have to do is press on the application you want on the main screen of your device for a few seconds.
- After the previous step, the device will show the icon on one of the screens of your device. All you have to do is drag it to the place where you want to store it.
- You can repeat the procedure in each of your cell phone applications, in this way you can organize them to your liking and avoid the hassle of not being able to locate them easily.
Also related in the organization, you can organize the applications by sections in Android , in this way you will be able to locate a specific application much more easily according to its nature.
Automatic organization of application icons
The automatic organization of icons is present mainly for devices of the “Y” ranges, others of the Huawei brand. This does not work for all devices but it is a very easy way to organize your icons, as it is done automatically.
- The first thing to do is locate yourself on the screen of your device where you want to organize the icons.
- Once you are there, make the pinch gesture. If you do not know how to do it, it is done as follows: place your fingers in the center of the screen with a distance of approximately 3 cm each and proceed to join them.
- Once you do this, shake your cell phone. Depending on the model of Huawei you have, the icons should automatically arrange themselves at the top of the screen.
Finally, if for some reason you do not like the changes made, you can always choose to install Pixel Launcher on your Android device , a highly recommended alternative since it is positioned as one of the best launchers of the operating system. This option also brings changes to the icons and new customization and organization options.