Smart devices today have become a great need, since with them we can perform countless activities. But it is very true that these occasionally present failures, and it is natural, since they are electronic systems. For this reason, in this article we will explain how to solve the error ‘there was an error during the analysis of the package’ in Android.
This error mostly appears when trying to install an application on the Android smartphone and it develops a parse error. Next, we show you the possible causes that could be affecting your computer when downloading an application.
Why is this error appearing?
Before explaining the solutions we have to solve the package analysis error, we want to give you a brief overview of the causes of it.
- If this error appears, it is because the APK file is possibly damaged or defective, it could also be that the APK file is partially downloaded.
- Execute a change to the manifest file or update the Android version.
- The operating system of your smart device is not compatible with the application.
- The Android security system blocks the installation or download of third-party applications.
- There are not enough permissions to install unknown or dangerous applications.
As you can read these are the possible causes that produce the message ‘there was an error during the analysis of the package’ in Android.
Now we will explain what solutions exist to correct the error that your smart device presents, this explanation will be simple and easy to apply.
Methods to fix ‘an error occurred during package analysis’ message on Android
The solutions that we will present to you below are totally safe and certified by many computer developers worldwide in the Android operating system .
Method 1: Allow the mobile to download applications from unknown sources
For security reasons, Android developers have applied a security system to the operating system that prevents the installation of applications. Although there is a way to allow this download access, we want to point out that it can be harmful to your computer.
However, if you try to download an application other than the Google Play Store, you can allow this if it is reliable and has protection, this is what you should do.
- Enter the “System Settings”.
- Then enter the option “Security and Location”.
- Then enter the “Privacy” option –
- Now look for the option “Unknown Sources” and check the corresponding box. If the system asks you to confirm the action, press “OK”.
- Once you have done the above process, try to download or install the app you want.
Method 2- Do USB debugging by enabling it
To enable USB debugging you will need to activate the developer mode of your Android phone, these are the steps you need to follow.
- Enter the “Device Settings” found among the applications of your mobile device.
- Select the “System” mode and enter it to open a drop-down menu.
- Find the option “About device” and tap on it.
- Then select the option “Build number” and press it seven times consecutively, then on the seventh time wait for a message “You are now a developer”.
- When you open developer mode, you will need to go back to the settings app and look for developer mode.
- You will enter it and select the option “USB debugging” and the system will tell you what to do.
Method 3- Deactivate the Antivirus that you have on your Android device
If you have an antivirus installed on your Android device, it could be causing the message “An error occurred during the analysis of the package”. This happens because many antivirus blocks access to applications that have dubious origin, so if you try to download an apk file it will be impossible.
Therefore, we recommend that you uninstall the antivirus from your Android device in order to download and prevent the aforementioned message from appearing. In case you continue facing the same error, desist the file. APK and install it again on the Android device.
So folks we are done, so we hope you can solve your problem with the message “there was an error during the analysis of the package ‘on Android”.