In this way you can add your favorite sites on the desktop to access them much faster. It is an excellent function to add those websites that we visit daily and that are important to us.
That is why we are going to see in detail in this tutorial how to add a shortcut to a website in Android step by step through the most popular browsers for this operating system. As you can see, it is a process that is too fast and easy to carry out.
Without much more to add, we are going to see this tutorial so that you can add to “Favorites ” your favorite websites on your Android phone or cell phone. It is something very easy to carry out, if you follow the steps to the letter I can assure you that in a matter of seconds you will have everything configured to quickly access any website.
Create web page shortcut on Android with Chrome
- Open the Chrome app .
- Then you will have to load the website for which you want to create the shortcut.
- Now you will have to go to the upper right part of the screen, press on the three points.
- A pop-up menu with many options is displayed.
- Of all these options, the one that interests us is under “Add to home screen “.
- After this, another menu opens where we will have to choose the last option.
How to create a website shortcut on Android with Mozilla Firefox
- How to create a shortcut to a website on Android with Firefox
- The first thing you should do is open Firefox on your mobile device.
- Open the website for which you want to create a shortcut.
- Now press the menu button, this button is in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Next, you will have to press “Page “.
- Then simply click on “Add shortcut to page “.
- In this way you will have direct access to the web on your home screen or desktop.
How to add web page shortcut in Samsung browser.
Open the Samsung browser on your device.
- Upload the website you want to add.
- Then you will have to press on the three points to display the menu.
- Next, you will have to click on “Add to home screen “.
After this you will have the direct access on your desktop. So, as you can see, it is something extremely simple. In just a few steps you will have direct access to all the websites you want from the desktop of your device. This saves us too much time, since we do not have to open the browser and write the address of the browser.
With just pressing on the direct access we are already entering the web from the browser where we create it. In this way we can save a lot of time, especially if we are to enter the sites from which we create the accesses in question often.
Remember that, if you still have any kind of doubt about how to create a shortcut of a web page in Android with Firefox, Chrome and the Samsung browser. You can leave it a little lower in the comments section where we will be happy to help you in whatever is necessary.