If you want to unsubscribe or cancel your Disney Plus subscription, you have several methods that will facilitate the process, both from the web and through your Android or iOS device. However, it is recommended that the procedure be carried out on its home page to make the cancellation official. Since you can do it from any of your smart devices, but in the same way it will redirect you or suggest you perform the steps from its web platform.
In Disney Plus you will find a wide variety of movies from Nat Geo, Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars. In addition, if you have purchased the subscription only to take advantage of the 7-day free trial, this procedure will be useful to avoid the membership fee and also in case you are no longer satisfied with the service offered on the platform. No matter what your reason is, you will have available the steps that you will have to take.
From the website
Unsubscribing from Disney Plus from its web platform is very simple. You will only have to follow the steps that will be described below:
- Open the Disney Plus page through thislink and select ” Login “. Enter your email address and password.
- Now, go to the upper right corner to enter your ” Profile “.
- Click on ” Account “.
- Choose your subscription and go to ” Billing information “.
- Press ” Cancel subscription “.
- Finally, click on ” Confirm cancellation “.
Note: It is important to mention that, even if you cancel your subscription, you can continue to enjoy the content until the end of the billing cycle. For example, if you already enjoyed the 7-day free trial and you paid for the monthly subscription on July 21 but decide to cancel it on August 10, you will continue to enjoy the content until August 21.
From an Android phone
There is a very easy method you can use to cancel your Disney Plus subscription from your Android phone or tablet. To do this, you only have to follow the procedure that will be detailed in this section:
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Press the three horizontal lines that are located in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Choose ” Subscriptions “.
- Select ” Disney Plus.”
- Swipe and tap ” Cancel subscription.”
- Choose a reason why you want to cancel the service and press ” Continue “.
- Press ” Cancel subscription ” again to confirm.
Note: You can also enter thislink to cancel any subscription you have associated with your Google Play account.
From an iOS device
It is possible to cancel Disney Plus from an iOS phone or any other device with this Operating System. The procedure to be carried out is similar to the one explained above, only that it uses its own application store and, as it has more variety of equipment, the steps usually change.
Through an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
The procedure you have to do to cancel the Disney Plus subscription from an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad, is as follows:
- Go to the ” Settings ” of your device.
- Press your name.
- Select ” Subscriptions.”
- Choose ” Disney Plus.”
- Press ” Cancel subscription “.
From a Mac
If you have a Mac computer and even an Apple Watch, then the steps to follow will be similar to those performed from an Android device, the difference is that you must use the App Store:
- Enter the App Store.
- Press your name at the bottom of the sidebar or press the login button.
- Click on the ” User ” icon at the top of the window. Now, choose ” View information “.
- Swipe until you find the ” Subscriptions ” section. Click on ” Manage “.
- You will see the subscription to Disney Plus. Press the ” Edit ” button .
- Now, select ” Cancel subscription “.
Aspects to consider
It should be noted that even if you cancel your Disney Plus subscription, you will have access to the account until the next cancellation date. Therefore, you can continue entering from its website or from its mobile application. On the other hand, keep in mind that if you delete the account, you will not cancel your Disney Plus subscription. You must first unsubscribe from the service and then delete the account.
Another detail to highlight is that you can update your account preferences or your personal data. You just have to enter thislink and once you log in, you will have access to all options for updating or suspending the account. In this way you will get Disney to send you content according to your tastes while you have not yet canceled the subscription.
The procedure to unsubscribe or cancel the Disney Plus subscription is easy and fast to perform, either from its website or in its application available for both Android and iOS. If you are enjoying the 7 free days of the platform, it is necessary that you perform these steps at least 24 hours before this benefit ends, since if you do it before, the service can be completely canceled.