Twitter is a microblogging service that allows you to be aware of all the events that occur in the world in real time. This service is present on various platforms: online version (browser) for both PCs and mobiles and applications compatible with Android and iOS.
Twitter (PC) Twitter (mobile) App
If you don’t know how to log in or need help, keep reading!
Social networks have allowed users to have a presence on the internet in a more orderly way. Social networks have been created with similar characteristics and some that make them different. At the end of the day, social networks serve as an instant means of communication, which have become stronger than was expected in the beginning. Twitter is one of the most popular, so it is important to have a guide to log in to all available platforms.
Enter from the web
It is a reality that many users prefer to have access to social networks through mobile browsers. This is because they can consume less mobile data and that they are much lighter versions. Nor do they take up space on your device.
- You need to open the mobile browser on your smartphone. You can use Chrome or another that is preferred.
- Once this is done, in the address bar you have to write the URL: https://mobile.twitter.com/ and it will take you to the home page. The other option is to directly access the mobile version at the address m.twitter.com. The other way to access is to go to google.com and write “twitter”, click on the first result and it will take you to the mobile version of the social network.
- Once the page is in the browser, it is necessary to click on the Login button , which is displayed in a white color with a blue border.
- In the login form it is necessary to write the nickname, telephone or email.
- In the next field you must write the password, press Enter or start session.
- Click on the Login button .
Regardless of the browser you use on your computer, it is necessary that the steps shown below are carried out correctly. It is recommended that you can use two-step verification to make your login more secure.
- You open your web browser, in this case it can be Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Safari. You can do this on Windows or Mac OS.
- Login to www.google.com and in the search box you must type twitter and press Enter. This is the first option to enter the platform page.
- The other option you have is that in the address bar you must writehttps://twitter.com/ and press Enter. Very easy and fast.
- When you have entered the page, you will be able to write your username and password in the text fields that appear at the top of the screen. Press Login and you’re done.
- The other way is that you click on the button that says login in the central part of the page and it will take you to a small form in which you must enter your data. With this you will not need anything else.
Enter from the app
In particular, it is the most used operating system in the world. Wherever you go you will be able to see an Android smartphone. Likewise, it has an official Twitter application. So you need to know how to log into Twitter with Android.
- You must perform all this procedure from your smartphone or on your Tablet. You have to go directly toGoogle Play Store and download the app from the indicated tab. You just have to press the ” Install ” button and “Accept the permissions” that the app requires to work.