When looking for a dating service on your phone, there really is no more popular or more ubiquitous service than Tinder. The app has completely revolutionized the dating scene, with a focus on swiping profiles left and right to match (or “like”) your profile or discard them.
Being part of Tinder is something that millions of young people today want, and this app is ideal for the youngest to flirt and get to know each other. This application is created for people between 18 and 30 years old, although it is those between 22 and 26 who use it the most.
If for any reason you lost access to your account, be it due to theft of your phone, because it has been lost or damaged, or you have simply lost your password, you don’t have to worry! Recovering an account on Tinder is possible. You will be able to continue enjoying the services that you have already been enjoying and even better, you do not have to open a new account to do so, your friends, everything will remain yours. Next we will show you how you can recover your account quickly and easily.
Recover a deleted or deleted Tinder account
If you have come to this article looking to recover a Tinder account that has been deleted or permanently deleted, we regret to inform you that you will no longer be able to recover it and you will have to create a new Tinder account.
And it is that when one goes to the section to permanently delete an account, previously Tinder itself warns that this is irreversible and all matches will be eliminated. Many people have asked the same thing on popular forums like Reddit and the answer was the same: a Tinder account that has been deleted can no longer be recovered.
You will be able to recover your Tinder account if you have simply deleted the application, if you have temporarily deactivated the account or if you have lost the password. If it corresponds to your case, keep reading the article, in InfoCuentas we can help you!
Recover a Tinder account on Android or iOS
If you want to recover your Tinder account from your Android or iOS phone, the steps you must follow are the following:
Download the app again
If you still do not have the application, the first thing you should do is download the application again on the mobile you currently have.
Recover Tinder by accessing Facebook or phone number
If you have only deactivated your Tinder account and you still have access to the phone number registered in Tinder or to your Facebook account, log in normally by clicking on “Login with Facebook” or “Enter with your phone number”, follow the instructions and the old account will be restored, with all your old matches.
Recover Tinder if I lost access to Facebook
If you no longer have access to your Facebook account or your phone number that were linked to Tinder, you will have to press the button where it says “Problems logging in?” there the application will allow you to open your account with your email, which is usually the one registered in your Facebook account.
Get Tinder back if I changed my phone number
Sometimes it happens that you no longer have access to the phone number and you used it to access Tinder. Fortunately, Tinder offers the option to log in even if you have changed your phone number.
- Open the Tinder app
- Press the button ” Enter with your phone number “
- Press ” Did you change your phone number? Log in with your email “
- Enter the email that was associated with your Tinder account. It is usually the one you registered with Tinder when creating your account or linking it with Facebook.
- If there is an account associated with that email, you will receive an email from Tinder with a confirmation link. If there is no email associated with that account, you will not receive any email.
- Verify your account by entering your new phone number.
I can’t log into Tinder in any way, what can I do?
If none of the above options have helped you, the only thing left is to contact Tinder support. To do this, follow these steps:
- Head to Tinder support :https://www.help.tinder.com/hc/es-es/requests/new
- Select ” Problems logging into account “
- Select ” I can’t verify my email or phone number “
- Fill out the form. Include details and even attachments with screenshots of everything you have to make it easier for the Tinder team to verify your account.
- Press Send.
Now we just have to wait for a response from the Tinder team.
Recover a Tinder account from PC
If you lost your Tinder account due to any adverse situation that you did not expect, in Windows or Mac OS you can recover it through your computer’s browser, such as Google Chrome, since Tinder has the option to recover account also from its version web for computers. Here are the steps to follow:
- Enter the official site www.tinder.com from your browser on your computer.
- Once there, press the ” Login ” button located in the upper right corner.
- A pop-up window will open with some options to log in, such as the one below:
- Log in with your phone : If you still have access to the phone number registered with your previous Tinder account, press this option, enter your phone number and verify it with the code that will arrive by SMS.
- Log in with Facebook : If you still have access to your Facebook account, this option will lead you to log in using the social network.
- If you do not remember your data, you can go to ” Problems logging in? ” And there they will ask for your email where you will receive a message that will allow you to recover your Tinder account.
Once you have completed these steps, you can have your session active again and ready to continue enjoying the benefits that Tinder brings to you. You can also recover your account directly from Facebook, just by putting your email and Facebook password and if you linked one account with another, you will not have to be doing the steps that we mentioned above.
As you can see, there are different ways to recover your Tinder account and each one is very simple. Tinder always has ways to protect your data, take care of your account and give you simple ways to help you, since your security and peace of mind is paramount to the creators of this incredible app.