On Facebook, there are different reasons why someone is blocked in a Facebook group, either because of cyberbullying or because it is a nuisance, or because they simply want to block the person, there are people who prefer to leave the group since administrators they do not do anything. If we regret having blocked a person, of course there are ways to unblock this person again.
If you want to add a person who is blocked to a group, you must unblock him and you can add him later. It should be noted that only group administrators have the power to do this, if the problem is very big, some administrators prefer to deactivate the group for a while or at a point to delete the group.
What happens when someone is unblocked on Facebook?
Remember that once someone is unblocked on Facebook, that person will be able to see your publications again, that is, all the information that was invisible to that person is now visible to him. In addition to that he can also write to you if he has realized that he has been unlocked.
In the case of Facebook groups, this person can write us again, send us photos or audios. If it is a conflictive person, the least we should do is this, since it must wait a relatively short period of time to block it again.
How to unblock a person on Facebook?
Let’s remember if someone is unblocked in a group, we will not be able to block him again in a period of time. The steps are the following:
- Click on the down arrow icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Choose the settings and privacy option then click on settings again.
- In the left column of this click on locks.
- In the section that says block users, you should be able to see all the people you have previously blocked.
- Find the person you want to unblock and click on the unblock option.
- Click confirm to finish the whole process.
In the case of Facebook groups, the steps vary completely, it is a much simpler process than the previous one.
- In the Facebook news bar, we must look for the section called groups, it is on the left side.
- Select the desired group.
- Click on members, just below the cover photo.
- Find the person and click.
- Look for the unlock option.
- Click block to finish the whole process.
How to block a person in a Facebook group?
Before blocking a person we must think carefully about why, remember that after doing so we will have to wait a while to be able to unblock it, this is repeated again to be able to block it again. Therefore it is not recommended that it be done just for a simple joke. The steps to be followed are the following:
- Click on the down arrow icon in the upper right corner.
- Choose the settings and privacy option , then click settings again.
- In the left column, click locks.
- In the section that says block users, you should see the option to search for people, write the name of the person you want to block.
- Click block.
If this method cannot be tested in another way, it is possible that the named method is not working for some reason, that is why you must apply the following steps:
- Enter the person’s profile.
- Select the person’s options.
- Select lock from the menu.
- Confirm to block to complete this process.
In the case of a group, remember that the only ones who can do this method are the administrators of the group, they also have the power to remove the prominent fan badges . The steps to remove from a group are:
- In the news section, click groups, look in the menu on the left side, select the desired group.
- Click members.
- Find the group member you want to remove.
- Check the option called delete the activity of the last days.
- Click block from group.
- Click confirm to finish this process.