If there is something that has characterized this social network, it is its functions, these being the main reason why many users have chosen it today as their main mobile application , even ranking above Instagram as the most downloaded app for both Android operating system such as iOS. In this way, TikTok does not stop surprising each of its users with its different tools .
This is how you can find what the videos are in reverse or inverse, it is a function very similar to that of boomerang on Instagram, only in this case your audiovisuals are played in reverse so you should see it in the opposite direction or just flip your device over to see it properly. All of this has become a fun way to upload content to the platform.
Therefore, if you want to start uploading other types of content to your social network and thus offer funny and unusual audiovisuals to your followers, a good alternative is to start using videos in reverse, a function available for both Android and iOS. That is why here we are going to teach you how to perform this procedure in an easy and fast way, for this, follow in detail everything that we will teach you below.
Learn step by step how to play TikTok videos in reverse from any device
If you are tired of uploading normal videos to your TikTok account, then a very good alternative to vary your content a bit is to upload audiovisuals in reverse, that is, they are played in the opposite direction, this being a very attractive function of the mobile application and that is used by a large number of users. This can be applied either to the whole video or just a part of it, keep in mind that all this is done in order to create much more entertaining and fun content for everyone .
That is why here we are going to teach you how to perform this procedure from an Android or iOS smartphone, to do this, follow in detail each of the methods that we will teach you below:
If you are an iOS user and you want to start reverting each of your audiovisuals uploaded to the platform, then here we will explain how to do it .
To do this, follow in detail each of the steps that we are going to teach you below:
- The first thing you should do is enter your TikTok application.
- The next thing will be to record the video you want to upload to the platform, for this you must click on the “+” sign located at the bottom of the screen.
- Then you must press and hold the record button, which is the red circle to start recording immediately. When you have finished recording again you must click on the button.
- When the recording is complete, you must select the “Clock” effect located at the bottom of the recording window.
- Then a new drop-down menu will appear on your screen, here you must scroll to the right until you find the “Time” tab and select it.
- From here you must select the option “Invert” which appears next to slow motion and flash, its icon is an hourglass.
- Once the effect is applied, you must click on the “Save” option located in the upper right corner of the window .
After this, your reverse video will be completely ready to share with your followers on the social network or to store in your gallery .
If, on the other hand, you are an Android user and you want to start uploading this type of videos to your profile and thus share it with each of your followers, then here we are going to teach you how to perform this procedure in an easy and fast way.
However, before starting it is important to note that this procedure is very similar to the one mentioned above for iOS, in this way follow each of the steps that we will indicate below:
- To start this procedure, the first thing you should do is enter the TikTok application from your Android mobile.
- There you must click on the “+” symbol located at the bottom of the screen to open the recording camera.
- Now you must press the red button while you carry out the video recording, once you have finished with it you simply have to release it.
- Here you must click on the brand button located at the bottom right of the screen.
- In the next window that appears there you must click on the “Effects” option which you will find in the lower left part of your screen.
- Within the effects menu you must select the item “Time”
- From there you must select the “Inverse” option so that your video is played in reverse.
- Finally, you must click on the “Save” option to finish creating your video in reverse for the TikTok social network, in this way you can start adding new types of audiovisuals to your profile .
Best third-party programs to create reverse videos for TikTok
If for some reason you do not want to continue creating these videos in reverse from the TikTok application itself, but you want to try other programs in order to get new alternatives, then here we are going to show you the two best third-party software that will help you carry out this procedure finished.
To do this, follow in detail everything that we will teach you below:
It is a video editor that will allow you to create videos from scratch, as well as edit them, luckily for TikTok users , this audiovisual editor has the option to invest, in this way BeeCut becomes a very good alternative for you to start playing each of your clips in reverse.
This tool is divided into three parts such as: Media, preview and timeline, this will allow you to get a preview at the time you are editing your video, something that cannot be achieved if you do it directly from TikTok. It also offers other functions so that you can include text, transitions, elements, overlays, among some other details available there.
In order to add the investment effects from BeeCut you can do it by following the steps that we will explain below:
- The first thing you should do is download the program, once downloaded to your computer or mobile, you must install it.
- Once installed you must open the application and select 9:16 or the ratio you want in this regard.
- When you entered the need to import the video editor from the panel of “Media” and then drag it to the timeline to start working on it.
- Now you must double click on the video file and then a new window will appear .
- From there you can see a “Reves” text box. Here you must select that box and then click on the “Ok” button . This will allow the video to be converted instantly . If you wish, you can add other effects before starting to process the audiovisual.
- After this the editing of the clip will be finished, to save it you must select the “Export” option and then the format in which you want to save it. Again you must select “Export” to start generating the file.
- Having it already saved on your computer, all that remains is to transfer it via USB cable to the Android or iOS mobile device and then upload it to the TikTok social network . This type of program will allow you to create videos in a much more professional way . You must bear in mind that the clip you edit should not have more than 60 seconds of playback .
Kapwing is another of the programs that you can use to carry out the investment process of your video reproductions, which is a multifunctional program that offers a wide variety of tools and functions for creating videos, editing of audiovisuals, add filters, generate memes, invert videos, among many others.
One of the most favorable points of Kapwing apart from all its functions, is that it does not require the installation of any additional software for its operation, for its use you simply have to go to its website and there upload your video to edit, for its use. use if a good Internet connection is needed , as this will allow you to work comfortably.
Therefore, if you want to start using Kapwing to invert your TikTok videos, then here we are going to teach you how to perform this procedure in an easy and fast way, to do this, follow each of these steps:
- To start the procedure, you need to enter the Kapwing website.
- When you are on their website you must select the option “Load the video clip” which you want to edit, this can be added through a URL or by uploading it from the files on your computer.
- After having loaded this file you can select the investment speed you want, either in slow, normal or fast motion . It also offers you options to add a watermark or trim the audiovisual if you want to remove any part of it.
- Once this is done you must select the “Create” button and finally wait for the procedure to be 100% complete.
- When the procedure is complete, you can download the video and later transfer it to your smartphone so that you can upload it to your TikTok profile, this will allow you to add much more worked content and in a more professional way.
What is this for? How to take advantage of this TikTok feature to create more interesting content
It is very likely that you will not find much sense to flip the playback of your videos, but doing things in reverse generally tends to look very good, so it can allow you to have a better quality of content on your TikTok profile. Keep in mind that adding this type of audiovisual will help you create a much more attractive profile for the public, so it can help you if you want to become a fairly famous tiktoker.
Currently, reverse videos have become a trend in practically all social networks, so it is not bad that you also join it. This effect will basically make the person have to turn their smartphone to be able to correctly see the reproduction of something so simple but that most people liked.
According to all the importance of this type of audiovisual, different types of reverse videos have become popular , such as the bottle cap challenge, which is perhaps one of the most popular currently on TikTok. All this has led to this type of effect becoming a global trend, so you can start creating new material using this effect, if you are quite creative you can surely take advantage of it .