When we create a story, it must be eye-catching to capture the attention of our followers and friends. So that in this way they not only gain more popularity but also so that they do not get tired of seeing boring and simple stories.
The best way to do this is by adding custom effects , style, and music to it. Luckily, Facebook allows us to add stories to all of this. Even with music and it has a few interesting options to give each of your stories a unique touch.
We are going to see a fairly simple tutorial so that you can add music and lyrics to Facebook stories in a simple and fast way. From now on you will begin to add music to each of the stories that you upload since it is really very original and above all, it is very fun.
How to add music to my Facebook story
- The first thing you will have to do is open the Facebook application for iOS or Android.
- Once open, click on “+ Add a story ” option found in the upper left.
- Now you are going to have to go to the top of the screen and swipe to the right, until you find the “Music ” icon next to the option.
- Next, you are going to have to choose a song and press on it to select it. In case you want the letter of it to also be shown, you must select the option “Letter ” that is next to it.
- After this you can use the slider to either side to choose a clip of that song. When you have everything ready, all you have to do is press “Done “.
- Then you will have to choose a text style (font) and to finish tap on “Done “. You can choose different formats of stickers with the name of the song and artist if this option is available.
- Now the song will appear in your story. In case you want to change something, you will simply have to press to edit it. By keeping it pressed, you can drag it and even take it to the trash in case you want to delete it.
- To finish, all you have to do is click on “Share in history ” and that’s it.
How to add music to my Facebook stories
You can also select music before recording a video. To do so, follow these steps:
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile device.
- Now you must click on “+ Add to story ” at the top of the screen.
- Then click on the camera icon and then on the music icon in the lower right area.
- Press to choose any song you like.
- Here you can drag the slider to any side, in this way you will select a clip of the song that you like.
- Then you have to tap on “Start ” to start recording the video.
- When you finish, press the button to end the recording and the clip of the song will appear in the story.
- With everything ready, the only thing left to do is tap on “Share in Story.”
We hope that this tutorial to learn how to put music on Facebook stories, was very useful for you. If you still have any questions, you can leave them in the comments below.