Pinterest is a social network based on visual content; In it, users share their ideas, mainly through videos and images. You can make others follow you and build a reputation, or save the material that you like the most and be inspired. The interesting thing about this platform is that it works as an ideas board shared by millions of users ; you can take the image from another user’s board and paste it like a “pin” on yours.
Login to Pinterest
(you can also access https://www.pinterest.com and press the “Login” button)
If you don’t know how to login or need help, keep reading!
In order for you to be able to enjoy all the functions offered by this social network, you need to log in; You must have your username and password to do it in the most ordinary way or use your Google or Facebook account, to access faster. If you have problems logging in to Pinterest, either on the web or in the application, don’t worry, in InfoCuentas we will teach you in detail how to do it without complications.
Sign in to Pinterest from the web
The most common way to log into Pinterest is through the browser on your computer or mobile phone. The only thing you will need to do this is your username and password.
- You must enter www.pinterest.com ; A window will appear with a welcome message and a registration form, you must go to the upper left corner and click on ” Login “. In the event that you have previously logged in with Google or Facebook, the window will show the option to enter again with one of those accounts.
- In the corresponding fields, you must enter your email address and password, then press the button that says ” Login “. The email is the same that you placed at the time of registration.
The work is done, if the data you have entered is correct, the page will take you to your home, where all the content shared by the users of the social network and its functions appears.
Login to Pinterest with Facebook or Google
The fastest and most intuitive way to log into Pinterest is through Facebook or Google. The only thing you will need is to be registered in one of these pages and have an open session.
- On the main page (www.pinterest.com ) you will see a window with a welcome message, the option to log in normally and, below, two buttons to log in with Facebook or Google, respectively.
- If you click on ” Continue with Facebook “, a small window will open asking you to log in to the social network.
- When you enter your email / phone and password, you must click on ” Login “. It will immediately take you to the main page. In the event that you already have a Facebook session open, the session will start automatically by clicking ” Continue with Facebook “.
- If you want to log in with Google, click on ” Continue with Google “.
- A window will appear in which you will be asked to choose an account to use on Pinterest, if you have at least one session open, it will appear among the options. Otherwise, you must first log in with your Gmail account.
- By clicking on a listed account, you will be redirected to the main page of the social network.
This is the fastest and most intuitive method because after the Google or Facebook account is linked to Pinterest for the first time, you only have to click on the corresponding button to log in again.
Log in to Pinterest from the app (Android and iOS)
This social network has an application that allows you to enjoy all its content on both Android and iOS. If you still don’t know how to log into it, we will show you below.
- First of all, you must have the Pinterest application downloaded on your mobile phone. Here we will leave you the links for you to download it for Android or iOS:download from the Play Store (Android) ;download from the App Store (iOS).
- When entering the application, three options will appear to log in, the first one asks for an email and the other two are through Facebook and Google.
- In the first, you put your email and hit the button that says ” Continue “.
- Now, you enter your password, in case it is difficult for you to write it on the phone, you can help yourself with the option ” Show password “.
- Finally, click on ” Login “.
And that’s it, if the data you have entered is legitimate, after pressing the ” Login ” button you will be transferred to the main Pinterest page.
Login to Pinterest with Facebook or Google from the app
The application, like the website, has options to log in with Facebook or Google. To do so, be guided by the following steps:
- If you want to log in with Facebook, click on ” Continue with Facebook “. Make sure you have an open session of this social network on your device, so that you can immediately enter the application. If you don’t have it, a window will appear in which you will have to enter your Facebook account data and log in.
- In case you want to enter with Google, the same thing happens, press the button ” Continue with Google ” and make sure that your device has an open session in Gmail or else a window will appear in which you will have to enter the data of one to get in.
I can not log in! To do?
It is unlikely that Pinterest is to blame, although it can happen that their servers have problems, most of the reasons why users are not able to log in is, directly or indirectly, their own fault. Next, InfoCuentas will detail the most common problems to log in to Pinterest and their solutions.
- Password is incorrect.
This problem is the most frequent, it happens when you enter the wrong password, either by typing error, because you have forgotten it or because it has been changed. Either way, the best solution is to reset it; you can do it directly by clickinghere.
- Mail required for registration.
This message appears when you try to log in with Facebook and the account you are logged into does not have a linked email. The solution is to enter with a Facebook account that has a linked email or use one of the other two options to log in that Pinterest offers you.
- Your password has been changed and all sessions closed.
This happens when Pinterest detects that there has been suspicious activity on your account and decides to close it to protect it. They will send you an email to inform you of the action; the solution is to reset the password viathis link or log back in with Google or Facebook.
If you do not violate the rules of the social network and enter a password that is really strong and difficult for you to forget, then it is unlikely that you will have problems logging into Pinterest.
Pinterest is a social network created by a trio of entrepreneurs (Evan Sharp, Ben Silbermann and Paul Sciarra) and planned so that users can share their ideas, interests and hobbies through visual content, such as images and videos. For developers this journey began in 2009, but it was not until 2010 that invited users began to arrive to enjoy an open beta.
The growth of the social network began to be recognized in December 2011, when it was included by Hitwise among the 10 largest social network services of the moment. In 2012, it became the third most popular social network in the United States, above Linkedin. Today, still in open beta, it continues to grow in popularity with more than 250 million users.
The name, Pinterest, is a play on English words that is composed of the following form: “Pin”, which can be translated as “Pin” or “Tack” and ” interest “, whose translation in this context would be “to be interested” . Taking into account the style that this social network handles, this combination makes sense.