How to easily delete all old Facebook posts from PC?
There are two ways to delete all older Facebook posts, one is in the “Activity log” section and the other is “Previous posts “.
The activity log section shows you a list with all the publications and activities that you have done since you opened your Facebook account to date.
- Login to your Facebook account, entering the email and password.
- When you’re on your account’s Home page, go to the upper right corner and tap a downward-facing arrowhead icon.
- When a small menu is displayed, select “Activity log”.
- When the “Activity log” tab opens, you will see on the left side of the screen a side menu called “Filters”, in the middle a list with all the activities you have carried out on Facebook and in the upper right a list with several years that are from the most recent year to the oldest.
- Click on the year you prefer.
- Clicking on a specific year will display a list of all the posts that you uploaded that year on your Facebook account.
- At the top right of each post you will find a pencil icon, click there.
- Immediately a menu will be displayed where you must select “Delete”. You can also choose the “Hide” option so that only you can see these publications.
- A pop-up window will appear with a message, confirming if you are sure you want to delete said publication; you must click on “Delete”.
- Your post will be immediately removed from your Facebook profile, there will be no trace of that post.
This is the best way to delete your oldest publications, you can even delete emails saved on Facebook that you no longer want to see.
- Login to Facebook.
- Go to the upper right corner and click on a downward-facing arrowhead icon.
- When the menu is displayed select “Settings”.
- On the left side of the screen there is a side menu select “Privacy”.
- A tab called “Settings and Privacy Tool” will open; In the section “Your activity”, click on the option “Limit the audience of previous publications”.
- You will see a text that says “If you choose to limit the audience of your previous publications, those that you have shared in your biography with the public friends of friends and public will be shared only with the public of friends. It is possible that the people tagged in those posts and your friends keep watching. “
- If you agree with these terms, press “Limit audience of previous publications”.
- Immediately you will see a window with a message where you must confirm if you are sure to limit all your publications, if you are sure click on the “Limit audience from previous publications” button.
- Now your oldest publications can only be viewed by those people whom you authorized.
Keep in mind that the only way to undo this action is to change the audience for each post. Even this application allows you to see the photos of others where they tagged you , which if you want you can share or not.
It is important that you are clear that with the option “Previous publications” you will only limit the audience, you will not eliminate the publications.
What old posts should be deleted?
- You must eliminate those publications that do not help your professional profile.
- Photos or videos with ex-partners or friends who are no longer so close.
- Posts that embarrass you, as they show a part of your life that you no longer like.
- Delete those publications (photos, videos and messages) that do not protect your privacy.
- Memories or moments that have been sad in your life.
- Delete posts that other people tagged you years ago and are no longer important to you today.
- Publications that reveal personal information.
Many people decide to check their Facebook frequently to clear their friends list, remove embarrassing posts, or renew their information.
If you are one of them, the Facebook application allows you to make all these changes, so that you have an account without embarrassing publications or unwanted friends. But yes, instead you get some nice photos, with Facebook you can turn your photos into cartoons , in order to give a fun touch to your memories.