To download and use TikTok on the PC you will need to install an Android emulator and enter the Google Play store to download the application. This is done with the aim of simulating a Smartphone or Android device, so that you can have the possibility of downloading the necessary applications for your computer. With this you can access the platform and start using the current trends of the app.
TikTok is a social platform for creating general streams and videos. In this tutorial you will see two fully functional ways to have TikTok on your PC, without many complications. Likewise, you will observe those important requirements that you must take into account in order to obtain greater advantage of the application. In this way you will receive direct entertainment through the tools provided by both emulators and your PC.
Steps to follow
If you download an emulator for Android, the steps to follow are exactly the same as using a smartphone with this Operating System. The only thing you have to choose is which simulator is more comfortable and suitable for your PC according to its characteristics, requirements and conditions. Regardless of the tool you choose, you will get the video application on your computer.
MEmu is one of the best simulators for Android thanks to its versatility, speed and friendly interface. With this you can properly install TikTok for your PC, since it is easy to use and does not require a long download time. It details the steps that will be described below to download the application:
- Enter the page of MEmu and press “Download”.
- When downloading, open the file and double-click.
- Select ” Yes ” when the program asks you to enable permissions to make changes.
- Accept the terms and conditions. When the program has installed properly, open the Google Play Store.
- Log in with your Gmail account and password.
- Search for “ TikTok ” and click on “ Install ”.
- When it’s installed, open the app and sign up to start using it.
It is another emulator for Android that has many positive comments thanks to the ease of downloading applications from the Play Store. If you want to get TikTok for PC, the procedure is similar to MEmu, therefore, you just have to perform the following steps:
- Go to the page of BlueStacks and press “ Download BlueStacks ”. You will see that the download will begin on your computer.
- When done, double click on the file.
- It will ask you for administrator permissions to generate changes. Press ” Yes “.
- You will see another window on your screen in which you must click ” Install now “.
- When the installation is finished, double click on the icon of the program that has been created on your desktop. Select ” Sign in ” to enter the Google Play Store through your Gmail email and password.
- When you’ve logged in, find the TikTok app and press ” Install.”
- Once the installation is finished, you just have to open and register in the app to start using it.
Although emulators work properly on any computer, it is important to note that it has a series of requirements for the program to work properly. These requirements include:
- You must have an OPENGL 2.0 compliant card.
- It is compatible with Windows 7 systems or higher versions.
- The computer needs to have Microsoft Directx 9.
- The PC must have 5GB of RAM and 5GB of hard drive storage.
- For the application to work properly, it must have a high-resolution camera and a built-in microphone. In view of this, it is recommended that the emulator and application be downloaded on laptops.
By knowing the necessary requirements to download the application and choosing the emulator with the best advantages for your computer, you can easily obtain TikTok for your PC. In this way you will be able to get into current trends through the platform and start creating content within the social network.