How to delete emails saved on Facebook when logging in?
Deleting email addresses and cell phone numbers that are saved on Facebook is very easy, you just have to follow these steps:
- Go to the main Facebook page.
- Go to the text box where you enter your email or phone number.
- Inside this box you must double click.
- Then a list will be displayed with the emails and telephone numbers of the users who have used that browser to access their accounts.
- Select the email address or phone number you want to remove ; You do this by using the scroll key that has a downward pointing arrow to get to the address you want to erase or by hovering the mouse cursor over the desired address.
- When you select the desired email address or phone number you will notice that said selection will be highlighted with another color.
- Now simultaneously press the “Shift” and “Del” keys on the keyboard.
- You will immediately see the address or phone number disappear.
The “Shift” key is represented on some keyboards by an outlined arrow pointing up ; the “Del” key is also known as Delete, Suppress or Del, on your keyboard it may appear with one of these names.
On the other hand, it should be noted that if you want to add more security, you can activate Facebook’s two-step verification . That way, you can only enter your account by typing a code that will reach your mobile every time you log in. In addition, if you are on a mobile phone, you will be happy to know that you can also block access to Facebook on your cell phone to avoid intruder glances.
Another way to clear the history of emails and phone numbers that you use to log into Facebook is by using Google Chrome; although you must bear in mind that the best option is to use the “Shift” and “Del” keys.
How to clear Google Chrome login data?
- Enter Google Chrome.
- Press the Ctrl + H keys simultaneously to open the history.
- On the left, click on the option “Clear browsing data” (delete browsing data). Although we will only limit ourselves to deleting the passwords, it should be noted that in this section you can also delete the browser’s search history .
- In the respective box, specify the time interval. You can choose from “the origin of time” to the last 24 hours.
- Next, check the box that says “Passwords and other login details” and be sure to uncheck the others.
- Press the blue button “Delete data”.
After the above, you will have deleted the login data of your browser. This not only includes Facebook, but all the websites where you have entered your user data.
If you use a public computer to check Facebook, the email or cell phone number you use to access your account will be recorded in the text box for that purpose. This can bring problems to your privacy and security, but if you follow the advice given above you can delete that information with just two simple keystrokes.