You can delete all tweets and start from scratch on Twitter without losing your followers. You may want to delete your history, but keep your account with all of your followers. There are services that help you with this task, and today we will see how to do it.
Deleting a tweet or even a few dozen is no problem, and you can do it in a few minutes. The problem arises when you need to delete all tweets, both old and recent, which could turn out to be several thousand. In this case it would be a tiring task and it would take you a long time. But there are services that can do the favor of deleting them in one go.
How to delete a tweet or retweet
If you only need to delete a tweet or retweet or a few of these, the entrustment is no problem. Let’s see how to do it:
- Go to Twitter, go to your profile and find the tweet you want to delete.
- In the upper right corner of the tweet, click the down arrow.
- Select the Delete option from the pop-up menu.
How to delete a retweet
- If you are going to delete a retweet, locate it on your profile.
- Click or tap the retweet icon below it and it will be green.
- Choose the Undo Retweet option from the pop-up menu.
But if it’s about deleting all tweets, continue to the next section.
How to delete all tweets at once
There are different services to delete your tweets in bulk, but we have opted for TweetDelete for this guide. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to the website https://tweetdelete.net/ in a browser on your computer.
- Log in with your Twitter credentials using the Sign in with Twitter button.
- Choose the parameters for bulk deletion.
- If you are going to delete all tweets, in the Age of tweets to delete field select All my tweets.
- When you’re done with your options, click the Delete my tweets! Button .
That way you can delete all the tweets on your account in one go.
Besides TweetDelete, there are other similar services, which do the same job with some variations in form. Among them you can try TwitWipe and Twoolsy.