Many people decide to manage their passwords in order to maintain the security of their accounts. Changing your access codes from time to time is a habit that you must have to protect your information. However, if you don’t understand how to do it, it can become a difficult task.
Badoo has an excellent security system, which allows you to change your password whenever you want. In this article, you will see how you can do it from the application for Android, iOS or the PC. You will learn to manage your keys correctly.
Although Badoo is recognized for its mobile application, you can use this social network through your computer’s browser. From there you can manage your account and make the necessary changes. It is important to note that all the steps must be done once you have logged in. Here’s how to change your password from PC:
- Once you have accessed your account, select your profile.
- Then hit settings, which is represented by a gear symbol, which is in the upper right corner.
- In the next window, locate the ” Your account ” section and click on the pencil to modify or edit your information.
- Next, a bar will be displayed that will allow you to edit and place a new password. You just have to write and confirm the new password. On the right side, you will get suggestions to create a secure password.
- Once you have done it, you must press the ” Save ” button .
- At this point, the page will ask you to enter your current access password. This is done to confirm that the account owner is making the change. To finish with this step, press the ” Save ” button .
- Lastly, you will be prompted that the new password has been created. You just have to click on “Continue” and the process will finish.
In this way, you will have made the correct password change for your Badoo account. It should be noted that these steps are irreversible. Once you have confirmed the change, the old password will be erased from the system and replaced by the new one.
From the phone
From the Badoo application, you can change your access password. This option is simpler and faster to perform, unlike the method mentioned above.
The steps to follow are the same for the Badoo version on mobile browsers, as for the application on Android and iOS. Its interface is similar in all cases. To successfully perform the password change, you just have to follow the steps detailed below:
- Once you have logged in, you must locate your profile.
- Then, select the settings icon , located in the upper left. It is represented with a small gear.
- Click on the ” Account ” section.
- Press the option “ Have you forgotten your password? ”.
- It will ask you to enter your email associated with your Badoo account. There you will get the link that will allow you to change your password. Once you enter it, press the button: ” Obtain password “.
- Badoo will notify you that the link has been sent to your email to proceed with the password change.
- You must open the email sent to you by Badoo in your inbox and press the ” Create a password ” button.
- It will automatically redirect you to the Badoo page, where you will need to enter your password. To finish, you just have to click on: ” Save password “.
In this way,.
. You can change or reset your password through the application. As in the previous step, the changes are irreversible and you will have to access your application again with the new password.