POF, also known as Plenty Of Fish, has become a very good alternative to more famous services such as Tinder or Badoo. And it is that POF is one of the pioneers in the online dating segment, having even been acquired by Match (owner of Tinder) in 2015. With its interesting system of registration of personal tastes in order to obtain a list of compatible people, this service has earned millions of users.
And just as it has millions of users who quietly use the service, there are also users who do not understand the platform very well, which makes tasks such as changing the password difficult. Changing your password is often critical to maintaining the security of your account and preventing someone else from accessing your account without your authorization. Fortunately, it is a fairly simple procedure that you can carry out in a matter of minutes thanks to the steps that we will describe here in InfoCuentas.
Change POF key from PC
To change the POF password from the computer you must follow these steps:
- Accede to www.pof.es orwww.pof.com from your preferred browser, either Chrome or Firefox.
- In the “Username” and “Password” section, enter your data and log in by pressing the “Check email” button.
- Go to the ” Edit profile ” section located in the upper sector. Or, copy and paste the following link into your browser:http://www.pof.es/es_editprofile.aspx
- Go to the “Change password” menu.
- Enter your current password and then your new one. Confirm by entering the same password.
With these steps you will have successfully changed your POF password and you will be able to log in with the new password.
Change POF key from Android or iOS
From the official application for Android or iOS it is also possible to change the POF password without inconvenience.
- If you don’t have the official app yet, download them below:
- Android :
POF Free Dating SiteDeveloper: Plentyoffish Media ULCPrice: Free
- iOS :
Plenty of Fish quotesDeveloper: PlentyOfFishPrice: Free +
- Android :
- Go to ” Edit Profile “.
- Then, go to the ” Change password ” section.
- Change your password by entering the current one and then the new one, then enter the new password again to confirm.
- Press the button to confirm.
Tips for changing your password
As in any other service, to change the password in POF you must take into account certain recommendations before doing so, so that the security of your account is kept as high as possible. Here are some tips.
- Choose passwords that are difficult to guess, that do not contain personal data such as first name, last name, hometown, etc.
- Create some password that contains combinations of numbers, letters and even special symbols.
- Memorize your password or use a manager, never save it in a file on your computer or on any highly visible paper.
- Do not use the same password in other services, much less in your email.
By following these recommendations you will keep your account safe, without a doubt.