To clone WhatsApp and use it on two different devices, you have several alternatives that range from downloading an external application to using one of the app’s internal tools such as “WhatsApp Web”. This platform is one of the most used to send messages instantly, however, despite the different updates, WhatsApp has not yet granted permission to use the same account on two different mobiles.
Therefore, you must resort to other options that will allow you to carry out this action. In the following post you will find the way to clone WhatsApp to use it on more than one mobile by using “ WhatsApp Web ”, with two rooted devices or thanks to the use of external applications from the Google Play Store.
Using WhatsApp Web
WhatsApp has made available an option to keep in touch from the computer or tablet without having to constantly check the phone. When you open WhatsApp Web on the device of your choice, you will be able to observe your messages in real time. Therefore, if you want to clone WhatsApp to use it on more than one mobile with WhatsApp Web, you just have to follow these steps:
- Enter the browser of your choice and open ” WhatsApp Web ” on the phone you want to clone the app. You can do it using thislink.
- Once you have entered, if you are using the Google Chrome browser, press the three vertical dots located in the upper right corner.
- Now select ” Computer version “. You will see it as ” Order version … “.
- Next, on the other phone where you have WhatsApp installed, open the app and press the three vertical dots located in the upper right corner.
- Go to ” WhatsApp Web “.
- Position the camera in front of the other screen to scan the QR code that will show you the page.
- Wait a few seconds for the sync to finish.
Using rooted cell phones
If you have two rooted phones, you can clone the WhatsApp account on one of the devices to stay connected regardless of the cell phone you use. To do this, you must first know the IMEI code, which you can find on your mobile battery or by calling * # 06 #. Then download “Titanium Backup” through thislink and grant root permissions.