In Minecraft there are different creatures that make life within the game universe itself. Such is the case of the Golem, strange-looking creatures that often help in different defense tasks in the villages. The best thing about the Golem is that you can create them to defend your own farms and survival bases.
For this reason, if you still don’t know how to create an Iron or Snow Golem, you have nothing to worry about, as it is actually quite simple. Keep reading and follow the steps shown to know the creation pattern and the materials that you must craft to be able to create them in minutes.
How to create an Iron Golem
Iron Golem are excellent defense allies, as they are capable of keeping enemies busy and taking down many of them. This is because, although they do not have a high level of damage, they have a high level of defense. To make an Iron Golem, you need the following materials:
- Carved pumpkin.
- Iron Blocks x1.
If you have already crafted these materials, you simply need to follow the steps shown below. It is extremely important that you pay attention to the order of arrangement of the blocks, because if you do not follow the correct sequence, the Golem will not be created.
- Place 1 iron block flat on the ground as a base.
- Next, place another on top of the previous block.
- Now place the other two blocks on the sides of the previous block, in this way you will create a kind of “T”.
- Once this is done, place the carved pumpkin on the upper central block.
- Once you do the above, you will have automatically created an Iron Golem.
How to create a Snow Golem
Snow Golems are a weaker and simpler variant to build than Iron Golems. However, their main quality is based on the fact that they are very helpful to face the Blaze that are in the Nether. That said, the materials you must have to build this creature are as follows.
- Carved pumpkin.
- Snow blocks x2.
Once you have them, build the Snow Golem by following these steps :
- Place one block of snow on top of the other.
- Once this is done, place the carved pumpkin on top of the second block.
- Ready, you have your Snow Golem!