Being without an Internet connection is an inevitable evil that happens to all of us from time to time, and although this is a real tragedy, there are things you can do while you solve the error. One of the most entertaining options you have at your fingertips is to play the endless runner minigame of Google Chrome that everyone already knows. In this one, you control a colorful Tyrannosaurus Rex with which you must get as far as possible.
This game has stood out for the simple fact that it has already become a reference for all Internet users, and that is that everyone, at some point, has played it. Therefore, if you are wondering how to play the dinosaur game in Google Chrome, regardless of whether you have an Internet connection or not, then you have come to the right place. Next, you will know how to access this simple, but entertaining game without major inconvenience and have a fun time.
Play without internet connection
The simplest way, and the one that is usually used to play the jumping dinosaur in Google Chrome, is when you do not have an Internet connection . To start jumping and beat your own record, this is what you should do:
- Deactivate your Internet connection or mobile data connection, whether you are on your PC, Tablet or phone.
- Access the Google Chrome browser.
- Once you enter, the browser will recognize that you do not have Internet, showing you the iconic dinosaur on the screen.
- Start the game, you just need to press the ” Space ” key or the left arrow on your keyboard.
- To jump over the obstacles, press ” Space “, but be careful, the jumps will be more or less prolonged depending on the time you press the key.
- If you want to pause the game, press ” ALT.”
In case you are playing from your mobile phone or any device with a touch screen, simply press the screen to start your game and to jump.
Play with internet connection
In case you don’t want to disable internet functions on your computer, but still want to play the Google Chrome dinosaur game, then you can try one of the following alternatives.
On GitHub, a developer has shared the source code of the original Google Chrome game, so you can access and play it quickly and easily. Here you will see what you should do:
- From your web browser, access the game’s GitHub link. You can do it by doingclick here or by going to the following URL:https://wayou.github.io/t-rex-runner/
- Once inside, you can run the game in the same way as previously explained:
- Press ” Space ” to start the game.
- Press ” Space ” to perform jumps.
- To pause the game, press ” ALT.”
From the Android app
In case you don’t want to worry about your internet connection and have access to the dinosaur game from Google Chrome at any time, then you can choose to download this game as an app for your Android phone. Doing it is very easy and here is how to do it:
- Access the Play Store and download the Dino T-Rex app. You can do it directly through the link below.