Knowing how to download clips from Twitch can be a complex task if you don’t know how to do it. However, there is a tool that will facilitate the download of the content you want. This way you won’t miss the highlights of the live broadcasts. That is why if you have wanted to save clips or videos for analysis, this download option is the ideal solution.
Now you can compile your own broadcasts to share them on other platforms, or save them to see the best moments of your content, in this step-by-step guide you will learn how to download clips and videos from Twitch. This way you can store and view your favorite clips whenever and wherever you want. All you have to do is follow the steps below.
If you want to track specific broadcasts on Twitch, you will have the option to download clips from the platform manually. Once you have logged into the platform, you must apply the steps that are presented below:
- Enter the profile where the clips of your interest are located.
- In the menu at the top of the profile, click on the “Clips” tab .
- Then select the clip you want and it will be displayed in the platform’s player.
- At the back of the player, click on the “Share” icon.
- Within the options choose “Copy to clipboard”, or you can copy the link directly by pressing ” Ctrl + C “.
- To download it go to Clipr.xyz. Paste the link in the corresponding bar and press “Get download link. “
- When the page has processed the link, you will have to click on ” Click to download.”
- At the end, choose where you want to save the file, and then open it in the player of your choice.
Using an extension in Chrome
Sometimes it is not possible to see all Twitch live streams. To solve this problem, there is a solution to access all the content that you have not wanted to miss. Which consists of downloading the most prominent clips of the broadcasts, using an extension in Chrome.
Twitch Clip Downloader is a tool that adds a new button to the Clips section of the platform, so that it is easier to download the best of the broadcasts. Add Twitch Clip Downloader to Chrome. So if you are one of those users who save clips regularly, this tool will be very useful for you.
If instead of storing Clips you choose to download videos from Twitch, because you do not want to miss any details during the transmission, you should know that the procedure is basically the same. Therefore, the steps to download your favorite videos from the platform will be detailed below:
- Enter the videos section of the preset profile.
- Choose the video you want to download.
- Click on the “Share” button and select the “Copy to clipboard” icon .
- Go to Clipr: Twitch Video Downloader to paste the selected link.
Copy the following link in your browser: https://clipr.xyz/twitch-video-downloader
- After pasting it in the link bar, click on “Download Twitch Video” ont>.
- Then choose the quality of this and click on “Download video”.
Save streams automatically
If you want to automatically save broadcasts on Twitch and you don’t know how to do it, following a few simple steps you can learn it. This option will allow you to store the transmissions for 14 days, but if you have a Twitch Partner, Turbo or Prime user, you will be able to save the content for a period of 60 days. To learn more about it, take a look at these steps:
- Go to Twitch and log in. Then head to the top right corner of the site.
- In the drop-down menu choose “Settings”.
- Once you have selected, click on the “Channel and Videos” tab .
- Go to the option “Save previous broadcasts” and activate it.
- At the end you will be able to update the changes and they will be saved.
Now that you know how to download clips and videos from Twitch, you will be up to date with all your favorite content without missing any details. You will even have the possibility to save the transmissions automatically, until you choose which content you will decide to download to your computer.