Free Fire is a battle royale class video game officially released in 2017 by Garena, and developed by 111dots Studio. The director and designer of this project is Forrest Xiaodong Li, whose game is available for a multitude of mobile devices, being possible to download it for free through the Google Play Store and the App Store.
Free Fire has been gradually acquiring its fame for the ease with which it can be run on mobile devices such as smartphones. This is thanks to the fact that it is a game that requires much less resources than titles like Fornite or PUBG, where a team with greater power is needed to run animations with more detailed graphics.
The fact that Free Fire, being a battle royale type game , can be downloaded and played through mobile devices, has earned it its massification and popularity. Especially for those who want to experience this kind of survival video games, where there is a time limit to beat the other players and be the winner of the contest, making use of different weapons, items and strategies.
What does it consist of?
As has become clear, Free Fire has the characteristics of a battle royale- type video game , and represents the alternative that needs fewer resources among the competition to enjoy this kind of game from almost any mobile device. Offering a fast and fluid experience in teams with basic resources, without the need to subtract game modes or comfort for the players.
Basically, the essence of this kind of games remains, the player flies over the playing field that has been an island, where he has the opportunity to direct where to land. Then he has 10 minutes to face a maximum of 50 other players online, where the player with a third-person perspective must get hold of all kinds of weapons, protective and regenerative elements to achieve the final objective, to be the only survivor in the battlefield.
Therefore, the main objective of this class of games such as Free Fire, is to provide an extensive map where contests and battles with numerous opponents can take place, giving players a wide margin of action and encouraging dynamic games by reducing the area of the game. map available throughout the game, thus reducing the space between characters and making clashes imminent.
Currently the most played versions of Free Fire have numerous styles and game modes, each one varies by maps, number of players, types of weapons used and more. The most popular game modes are listed below:
It is the style of play par excellence of this title and the simplest to understand, a game is played where one of the two maps designated for this mode, Bermuda or Purgatory, is played. This modality can be played in Solitaire, Duo or in Squad. Later they must place against the other opponents to be the only survivor at the end of the game.
In this game mode, there is the possibility of competing to acquire scores, which will allow the user to raise or lower their status in the game. Free Fire’s scoring system resets depending on the length of the season in question. Allows you to play in Bermuda or Purgatory on a random basis. You can start a game in Solitaire, Duo or Squad.
In this style of play there is a tighter time limit, of approximately 8 minutes per session, with fewer players than a conventional game, having 20 survivors at the beginning of it. Gas moves much faster in the battle arena and this mode is only available on certain days of the week.
Zombie Invasion Mode
This is a peculiar mode of game in Free Fire, it gives the opportunity to enter teams to the players to survive the countless zombies that will stalk and chase the players throughout the game, to finally defeat the final boss and win the game .
In custom mode, the player who creates the game has the ability to modify the properties of the characters, decide what weapons will be available, number of characters, vehicles, life points of each player, among other characteristics. Private or open rooms can be created for users who wish to enter.
Account in Garena
The main company in charge of the development and distribution of Free Fire, is known as Garena. It is a platform for video games that supports and distributes many famous titles today, such as League of Legends or FIFA Online 3. To have free access to Free Fire and other titles, it is necessary to create an account in Garena, which is who will allow to play the video game. Here is a brief comment on how to create your own account on Garena.
Create an account
- The first step that must be taken to create a new account in Free Fire, is to go to the official website of Garena.
- Already on the official Garena page, the Garena Free Fire application must be downloaded according to the operating system that is set, either through the App Store or Google Play.
- Once the application is installed, it is accessed. Where you can view a portal, which will offer several options to log into Free Fire, among them will be an icon with a human silhouette, where you can log in and generate an account.
- Next, select ” Start Game ” to configure the characteristics of the character to be used in the campaigns.
- Then you can see two options to choose the gender of the character that will be used in Free Fire, be it “Female” or “Male”, along with the nickname that will be carried during the development of the game. Once this has been decided, ” Create ” is selected .
- Once the previous steps are done correctly, the Garena account is created successfully and Free Fire can be run without any problems.
When the application is downloaded, the installation is carried out and the subsequent registration for an account on the Garena Free Fire platform is carried out, logging in is extremely simple, both for mobile devices with Android or iOS support.
- To log in it is necessary to have previously installed the official Free Fire application and have created an account.
- Once in the application, you must select the icon with a human silhouette, where you can log in.
- Then in the next open tab, you can see the option ” Start Game “, which will be enough to click on it to access the user account.
- Having done the previous steps, the player will be ready to start a game in any of the modes available at that time.
Among Garena Free Fire users it is usual to link their own Garena accounts on platforms such as Facebook or VK, this in order to be able to start a game from any device quickly and efficiently.
- Once you have logged into Free Fire, you will be able to see a characteristic icon for the configuration in one of the upper corners, where you can configure the account.
- When accessing the account settings, the ” Link ” option must be selected to link the Garena account with the player’s Facebook account.
- After this step, you must start the Facebook account that you want to link.
- Once logged in to Facebook, the social network will expose the personal data that will be shared with the Garena account and with the Free Fire game.
- Once the previous conditions have been accepted, the ” Continue as ” text box is selected to finish the operation and link the Facebook account.
- When logging into Free Fire, the characteristic icon for account settings is selected in the upper corner.
- Entered in the account settings, the option ” Link VK ” is selected .
- The next step is similar to the process of linking a Facebook account, the VK account of the Free Fire user is accessed.
- When entering the VK account, the player is specified the information that Free Fire will have access to.
- By accepting the information exposed to the Garena account, ” Allow ” is selected to complete the linking of the account on this platform.
Free Fire is a famous title for its place in the world of mobile devices, therefore it has been adapted to be able to run on devices that have the Android operating system or that have iOS as support. Consequently, the corresponding versions of the game for each operating system can be found on their online platforms where all their applications are purchased.
In the case of Android, Garena Free Fire can be obtained through its Google Play portal. And in the case of iOS, it will be achieved through itsApp Store portal. Although this game is characterized by requiring few resources from the devices, a minimum capacity is required so that it can run well on the devices, as well as being available in the operating system of the computer.
- Operating System Version: Android 4.0 Ice Cream.
- CPU: Intel Quad Core.
- RAM memory: 1GB.
- Available storage: 600 MB
- Operating System Version: iOS 8.0.
- CPU: Any CPU with this version of the Operating System.
- RAM memory: 1GB.
- Available storage: 600 MB