Samsung accounts have become an excellent alternative so that all customers of this brand can take full advantage of each of their equipment belonging to this company such as smartphones, televisions, tablets, among other devices. This allows users to control each of them from the same site without the need to register separately.
Therefore, by registering with the Samsung account, the user has the possibility to synchronize and update all the applications on their devices quickly and easily. In addition, you can perform functions such as ” Find my phone “ in case of loss, set the reset lock, use cloud services or download apps.
Therefore, being able to have access to this account is very important to be able to enjoy each of these tools. If for some reason you have forgotten your access credentials and you cannot enter this function again, then here we are going to show you what are the steps you must take to reset your login.
Steps to recover my Samsung account to use on my new smartphone
If for some reason you stopped using your Samsung account, either because you did not have a device of this brand or you simply did not access it again and now you have forgotten your access credentials and you cannot enter.
Here we are going to show you which are the steps you must take to regain access:
- In order to recover the Samsung credentials it is necessary for the user to access the applications menu from their new smartphone , to do so they must scroll the screen upwards.
- There you must select the “Settings” icon .
- Now you must scroll the options menu down to get to the “Clouds and accounts” section.
- Then click on “Accounts”.
- Here you must select the option “Add account”.
- In the new window that appears, choose the “Samsung Account” section.
- The next thing will be to click on “Search ID or reset password”.
- In the reset password window you must complete the information requested, in this case you must enter your name and surname, as well as your date of birth.
- Once you have completed this information, click on “Find my ID”.
- Finally, the system will perform a search to try to find your credentials, in case they are found correctly you can use your data to “Start session”, in that case you just have to select the option “Start session now”.
Can I use my Samsung account on a mobile from another brand?
One of the most common questions from most users is whether this type of account can be used on devices from other brands. However, this is not possible, as this is a unique function for devices developed by this brand. Therefore, you must be a Samsung customer to be able to enjoy this Samsung account service that will allow you to have control over each of your devices from this company.
One of the advantages of being able to use this Samsung service is that it opens up the opportunity for its customers to use a large number of exclusive tools and elements that will help improve their experience . This is how they can count on Samsung Health, Samsung Pay, Samsung Cloud, Samsung VR, find my mobile, among many other available options.
Can I lose my Samsung account if I don’t use it for a long time?
One of the advantages of using this account is that it will not be deleted if you spend a long time without using it. In general, many users have a Samsung device and for some reason they stop using it, either because it has been damaged or they have sold it.
If you are one of those users who for some reason have left their device from this brand and you have time without opening your Samsung account, you can rest assured that it will not be deleted due to inactivity . Which you can use at any time and on any device of this brand .
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will surely be of great help to more members of the community. Thanks!